1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body swap/auction

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Swapbot, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Swapbot

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hey all!
    There was a thread very similar to this that caught my attention but unfortunately seemed to go on the wayside without many responses. So I figured I'd start up a new one and hopefully it takes off. What the idea here is anyone wanting to give their body up or, trade with someone else, or searching for something in particular post it. Let's have some fun with this one!

I'll start it off, I'm giving up a 27 year old male body, a little on the chubby side but still strong and cleans up well. 6'1, big broad shoulders, short brown hair, green eyes, clean shaved, needs glasses/contacts, has one tattoo.

Would love to find a female willing to swap!

2. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Slightly over weight female body with broken pancreas that requires multiple daily injections, but exceptionally strong for a female type, and not bad looking. ...bonus comes with cool tech gear plugged in to stomach area to keep up with what the pancreas is doing.

3. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Teenage female body. (*shudders*) Not bad looking, not muscular but cuddlable and huggable hopefully. Warning: allergic to cats, weeds, plants, trees. Bad vision.

Looking for a male body to swap. :grin:

4. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Male body, 5'9 Overweight, large bones, discrete lazy eye, can easily gain muscles and lose weight, brown skinned, curly hair.
    If looked after correctly can be really attractive, you'd get hit on quite often (There is a reason I removed my old pics from my facebook).
    Even if weight is lost, the butt will always be bubbly, hourglass figure.
    Asthma and vision is a bit blurry.
    Big feet (and something else could be considered big, if you see what I mean)

Looking for anything, as long as it's cute.

#4 Aeolia, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  5. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unfortunately female body, 4'11, 95 pounds. Great for hugs and irritated armrests. Hazel eyes, eyesight sucks and one eye can be tricked into moving independently which is creepy AF. Lungs aren't great due to pneumonia in the past. Super pale, sunburns easily, allergic to many clothing detergents (even the 'gentle' ones), allergic to some metals (breaks out, itchy). Short thick hair, fluffy in humidity. Not good for athletic purposes.

Willing to trade for a more androgynous-faced body.

6. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ~More details~ 5'2 and a half, short brown hair and eyes, white skin that tans well. Any offers? :lol:

7. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Reading my description makes me realize how unappealing I am. -_-

8. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    5'5.5'' 18 yr old female body, hourglass shape, but with a nearly flat chest. Very pale complexion riddled with freckles (mutant freckles on the shoulders). Dark brown hair dyed dark red with light red streaks on the bangs (short, but probably a curly mess if grown out long), light-ish brown eyes. Vision is sub par, but not absolutely awful--requires glasses or contacts to see most far away objects clearly. Long and thin feet (US women's size 8 to 9, typically needs narrow shoes). Sunburns easily--usually only gains freckles on burn recovery (tanning likely impossible, it barely gets darker after multiple sunburns). Stretch marks on the inner thigh. Some veins show clearly. A few chicken pox scars scattered about, an indent scar on the forehead, and an indent scar on the lower left leg. No allergies that are known. Ears slightly pointed. Bottom teeth crooked, one wisdom tooth being bipolar about whether its ready to come in or not.

Willing to trade for a stable skeleton. xD

9. Miko

Ill Swap with you if you Like Female 5'4 113 pounds Glasses,long brown hair,freckles, allergic to dogs but not much else okay at athletic's and japanese

10. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds alright to me. :3

11. Miko

:3 when do you want to do it hehe?

12. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    5,11 (180 cm, sorry if it is wrong), 14 years old male body. Red and Brown hair, brown eyes. Elastic fingers and legs thanks to a lack of muscle, big hands and weak in general. Eyesight and hearing suck, lots of corporal hair, noticeable veins, some scars and freckles.

Willing to trade for any human body.

13. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    tbh I'm more or less satisfied with my body. Either that or I just don't care. But this is for fun, sooo...

I have a 17 yr old female body, 5'6 in height, not fat not thin, I weigh about 120 lbs, averagely muscular, (but maybe over average for a female.) and size 8 feet. I have brown eyes, and a small sort-of roundish-head. Actually it's pretty small. I have to go for kid sized hats or helmets half the time. I've been told by others that my nose is nice. As noses go, I have to agree I got lucky with that. It's a good size, and sort of rounded in a cute way. I wear glasses, but I can see fairly well without them. My hair is brown, thick enough, and cut short, with long bangs swept to the right. They can get in the way, so I carry clips with me. Sometimes hair is a bit messy after waking up. I have nice skin that doesn't break out or burn too easily. It's tan in the summer and sort of pale in the winter.

So I'm really not bad looking, all things considered. But I have the sort of face that you can lose in a crowd. Like I'm good looking, but not significantly so. Maybe I could be if I tried, but I don't try. So I'm just average. And everyone always says to me, "Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" or "do you have a twin?" Actually I do. But he's a guy; we're not identical. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I guess I wish I had a male body. And an inch or two more in height would be great. So I'd want to trade for that.

#13 Linus, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  14. Miko

Pretty interesting :3

15. Miko

Though of course ill take a swap with anyone with a female body :3 if your interested ill give you more details :icon_wink

16. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sure? What are the details?

17. Miko

Female,24,5"4ft,around 112pounds,a English size 7 feet,Long raven black hair turns brown when its warm,Brown eyes ive been told i have a cute face in general just cause im half Japanese,I wear glasses for most stuff since i hate using contacts also have a thick accent,
    my skin is also a natural tanned color. allergic to dogs :icon_wink

18. LuvToSwitchBods

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Are you kidding? I'm 6'0" 220 lbs with brown hair and blue eyes and
    would trade bodies with you in a heartbeat :slight_smile:

19. SlamDunk

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Female body, about 14 years old. 5'5" - 5'6". Straight but short brown/black hair, and pale skin w/freckles that doesn't tan. Australian men's size 7 feet. Has asthma & super weird fruit allergy. Surprisingly fit, but will neither lose nor gain weight easily. Funky Australian accent as a bonus. :thumbsup:

Looking for male body to swap.

20. Miko

You still looking to swap?