1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body Hair?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by China, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Theron

I like some hair. Love a little chest hair, don't mind armpits, pubes, and legs, and I love the trail on the belly. But not like OMG so much hair.

2. quicksplash

Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't care. But it can be nice :icon_wink

3. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    well, when it comes to guys, everyone seems to like something different. So the best choice would be to do whatever you feel most comfortable with.

4. BucKeTz

i prefer hairless around the genitals, and I shave myself. But if I met a sweet guy that took good care of himself hygiene-wise, but didnt shave, I would be perfectly content. That said, a little chin ###### is hot, A lumberjack beard will have to go.

5. Frost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like some hair on my man. Facial face? Hot. Hairy butt? Nice! Hairy legs? Yummy.

If it's not totally out of control (like anything) then I'll enjoy it, if he wants to shave I'll take him smooth.

I'm very hairy and I hate it.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hair is my fetish.

7. DangerAlex

Like everyone else has said, it's all a matter of preference, and everyone has their own. I have hair on my chest, but it's not thick; I like to either keep it smooth, or I'll let it grow out just a little so it's short. On my boyfriend, I kind of like him to be the same; either smooth or short hair. I don't like excessively, Sasquatch-like hairy, but some hair can be hot. I also like stubble as far as facial hair goes, but no beards or mustaches or goatees.

8. Axxel

Axxel Guest

Bald or a yeti look alike, it's all good to me.

9. Brohg

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Funny thing, I was thinking of making a thread on this subject myself.

I'm a bear irl myself, and I love hairy men.. but to a certain degree.

Men who are excessively hairy, like having thick layers of hair over the chest and back and legs, isn't that appealing to me, because it gets on my tounge when theres to much.

Also, and what I was going to discuss, I have a strange aversion to armpit hair. I mean its fine if its a less amount, but if a man lifts his arms and has a thick bush under there, it really turns me off, likewise with then making a really thick bush around there crotch.

So hairy is alright to me, as long as they are no apes, and don't have excessive hair underarm or around there crotch, like if its all the same level of hair all over

10. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Body hair is a turn off for me. On myself, as well as others. So I endeavor to keep smooth. Potential partners are strongly encouraged to follow suit. :slight_smile:

11. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm female and I usually don't shave anything but my armpits (and, even them, I can forget them for a month or so). I feel better with hair, more natural, not so "barbie-looking"... However, if I am with a person who dislikes it THAT much, I can make an exeption and shave it all. But I wouldn't shave just to be attractive for other people in general. You should first like me as I am, and then say if there is a certain thing that bother you. Nobody should let their self esteem in the hands of complete strangers.

12. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hair is sexy!

13. Kenaria

I prefer hairless on the lower body (a little leg hair is okay,) and slightly hairy on the upper body. Happy trails are hot af but not full-on chest hair. Arm/armpit hair is good too :grin:

14. Hiems

The more hair, the better... except for excess facial hair. Instead, I like well kept beards that are not too long.

15. emkorora

emkorora Guest

Yes, very much so. Neatly groomed, but yes.

16. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I see that this is an old thread but such topic is so interesting that I can't not to add here a response! :slight_smile: I agree with some other responses here, it's really a prsonal choice for everyone and all that discussions about this "problem" mostly among teens are influenced mainly with fashion :dry: I don't think that everyone should shave the whole body only because of some fashion trends...:icon_bigg
    Personally I like body hair both for men and women and I don't see anything "scary" in it :icon_bigg Also I adore the guys with beards, especially the full ones like on these examples from StyleMann, they look so cool and sexy for me :rolle: These ones are my favourite for example :icon_bigg:rolle:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But of course such things aren't the most important for me in my lover! :icon_bigg

17. meistro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    it just depends on the guy, different people have different preferences...in my experience guys who are tops typically like guys who are smooth and if your a bottom, it could go either way...i'm a bottom and I'm smooth and every guy I've been with says they love it and prefer it. I don't mind a little bit of body hair but I don't like a lot either but again, it all comes down to personal preference.

18. gchal00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I prefer hair. It is a universal sign of masculinity and sexual maturity. If a guy is naturally smooth that is ok with me too. Shaving and trimming are your personal choice, but if you have a partner with a preference it is a nice gesture to them to make it the way they like it. It may get them off.

Last thing is for those who perspire a lot down there. Hair holds sweat and sweat holds and allows bacteria to grow. Then you get swamp pass and crotch, which stinks. Trimming makes a huge difference. You don't need to go bald either. There are antiperspirant/deodorants made for the groin. Amazon has some good ones. I'm one of the sweaters who need to do this.