1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body Hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Snowy, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Snowy

Snowy Guest

I know, right? I just looove the feel when I move my hand up against my leg right after I've shaved. So. Smooth. :slight_smile: And, um, I'll have to think about the black hair thing. What about this website? How to Remove Black Dots From Shaving | eHow.com

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hehe, no I meant back hair, not black hair. :slight_smile:

3. Snowy

Snowy Guest

Ohhh I totally misread that. My bad. Umm... I'm not really sure. I've read that you can make your own wax from boiling sugar? I'm not really sure how you would shave your back..

4. Jonathan

Depending on the guy, body hair can look pretty hot. However, I don't really like it on myself so I tend to trim basically everything and shave my legs every weekish.

5. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

I don't hate it per se but I feel way sexier smooth -and we know that feeling sexy is the ultimate goal in life, j/k :grin:- but I do like my men hairy like beasts. I guess opposites do attract! :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 25th Jul 2012 at 01:08 AM ----------

The Mangroomer! MANGROOMER® Professional Rechargeable Electric Back Hair Shaver - Bed Bath & Beyond

6. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like body hair (not gorilla hairy) on myself and on other people.

I don't like seeing male (or female) genitals completely de-pubed so they look like children - I find that deeply distressing.

I don't like genital topiary -manscaping - but - if you like licking, then hairs are a nuiscance :grin: and, if your nether regions are like the Borneo Rainforest, volume or length adjustment may be called for.

I still want it to look natural though. :eusa_naug

7. Kso1995

ugh same here! i shave my legs, thighs, and my you know what area atleast once a week

8. Aldrick

My love for men knows no bounds, I love everything from smooth to half-ape. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously, there was this guy I went to high school with he was (and still is) the most hairy guy I've ever seen. Like literally, the hair on his arms was so thick you couldn't even see the skin beneath. I thought he was so hot. :lol:

There is only one thing when it comes to a man that I desperately ask not be done. I plead. Seriously, I'm pleading don't do it. Please don't shave off all of your pubes. Just don't do it. It reminds me too much of a prepubescent boy. It's not a deal breaker, but it's not a turn on either.

On me personally, I'm fairly natural. I groom my face, obviously. I used to go clean shaven, but more recently I'm sporting stubble. Unfortunately genetics fucked me in the beard department, so that's never going to happen unless I want a patchy mess. Even sporting stubble I still have to clean things up really good with a razor.

I also trim the pubes and the hair on my balls. (Personal Motto: Cutting the grass makes the tree look bigger. :lol:slight_smile:

The one other thing that I'd shave is my back, but I've never thought it was possible without getting someone else to do it... until now. Thank you so much Hypnotico for that link, I'm looking into it. :lol:

Oh, and I'm also starting to do some tweezing on my eyebrows to get rid of any appearance of a unibrow.

9. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

:lol: you're welcome, I can relate to finding really hairy guys super hot, I just see a hairy chest and I go wild! :icon_redf

10. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends on the day. Sometimes I shave, sometimes not.

11. PurpleCrab

The thing with body hair is that... it's inconvenient. To my opinion anyway.

When you have nails or anything sharp at all on you and get close with somebody with body hair, it's bound to pull and ruin the fun. The worse thing is when it gets caught between teeth...! I'm probably not the only one turned off by this.

There's nothing better than skin to skin contact, direct, without annoying hair in-between. Or even skin-to-clothes contact. Keeps more fresh in the summer too and easier to keep clean. What's worse than 3 layers of antiperspirant on an overly hairy pit? I mean, to me it's obvious that no body hair is the best.

12. Lewis

I hate my own body hair, especially in private regions. I do love other guys body hair though, not too much, and not everywhere.

13. spellbound

spellbound Guest

i cant stand body hair

14. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love my own body hair(in most areas, lol) and am a big sucker for other lightly/moderately hairy guys. It's always been a pretty big turn on. Guys that shave their armpits, legs, arms, etc.. are a turn off and left something to be desired. Facial hair is also really sexy to me, at least something short like a 5 o'clock shadow or slightly longer, not long beards. I haven't shaved my face in years, I just keep it trimmed to a short stubble.

15. timo

I hate body hair. Well I'm fine with hair on arms and legs (my arms don't have that much hair to begin with and my legs would just looks weird if they're shaven) but other than that... it's awful.

16. jereeebear

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have nothing against people with body hair but I just cant stand people that are overly hairy! Personally i hate it when i have any facial hair because it makes me feel dirty. I occasionally shave my armpits if it gets too overgrown but i like it keep a minimal amount under there :slight_smile:. Oh and this might be just me, but has anyone ever had someone randomly rub their hairy legs against your own? Its such a terrible feeling! I get chills just thinking about it..

17. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Getting a little explicit here but I love that feeling

18. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You and me both!

19. Aldrick

Me three. :lol:

I'm a bit shocked at so many people being against body hair. Like I said, I like 'em smooth and I like 'em hairy. But really, I find it funny that so few people find body hair sexy. There is nothing more manly than body hair.