1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Proud1p4, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

There is something alot of other sites have that we don't (not complaining just a suggestion) a blog....i think it'll be very practical seeing as how we won't have to start a thread everytime we just wanna get the days events out there for people to see. Anyone else agree?

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I think that's a good idea.

I know it can be done with vBulletin (either as an option or an extra bit installed) as I have seen it on another site that uses vBulletin. I have sent a message to Seth (forum admin) and asked if it can be set up here.

3. Seth

Board Member Full Member

Hello,

There is a hack out that will let us do a kind of myspace thing here. I'll get on it this week and see if we can get it going here :slight_smile:

Thanks for the idea!

4. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Wow talk about fast service lol....assum...looking forward to seeing what the finished product will look like:grin: ...lot of luv and thanks for taking my suggestion

5. Micah

Brilliant suggesting Proud, I really like it. :slight_smile: