1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual - not attracted to women unless they are interested or lesbian/bi

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MyLittleWorld, Aug 12, 2019.

1. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Guys,

Haven't been posting here in quite a while! :slight_smile:

So I identify as bisexual who is basically out to everyone and I am confident and secure about who I am. But lately, I have been noticing one thing in my attraction to women. It does not matter how attractive a woman is I seem to never be attracted to her unless I feel she might be into me or at least into women as well. All of my celebrity crushes or real-life ones which were women are lesbians or bi/pan

Now I know I have heard about lesbians falling for straight girls and getting their hearts broken - this is what I never seem to understand. If someone is not interested in me that is the biggest turn off of all. Where I live, most women play naive, brain-less, all giggly just to please guys and it is a huge turn-off. I know a few amazing straight girls but it seems it is rare to find really honest, brave, not backstabbing or crowd-pleasing women where I live...

I have always been attracted to honesty, boldness, strength, passion, confidence, rationality, which women are pretty rarely portraited as such in media and in real life.

So my question is, am I the only woman who is into other women and never feel attraction towards most straight girls or at least "typical straight girl" type of girls? Anyone feel remotely similar?

2. Really

Hi @MyLittleWorld

No. You’re not alone. Typical or atypical, I’m not interested in straight girls. If there isn’t a chance of honest, reciprocated attraction, what’s the point?

Don’t worry. It’s all good. :]

blagh and LostInDaydreams like this.
  3. Franz007

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same with me with men. I am only attracted to them if they would show any interests in me. Otherwise i feel straight and am only attracted to females. Thats kind of strange since i like having M2M-Sex.

#3 Franz007, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019