1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi woman with no LGBTQ+ friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Morgan04, May 21, 2020 at 11:04 AM.

1. Morgan04

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey!

Background on me: I’m a 37 year old bi woman, mom to two young kids and married to a straight man. I’ve always known I was attracted to men and women but hadn’t heard about bisexuality until a few years ago. As a child, I just figured all girls were attracted to other girls and that’s how friends were made. Lol! I didn’t know there was a term for my feelings.

I’m out to my husband (fully accepting but straight so doesn’t quite get it) and a married couple that are friends (who both just pretend like I never said anything regarding sexual orientation). It would be so nice to make friends in the LGBTQ+ community. It would be nice to make friends period. So, tell me about yourself!

I like music (Billie Eilish, Halsey, Harry Styles, etc). Have any recommendations?

2. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll definitely fit right in here and make some great friends!

A little about me, I'm a 28 year old gay female living in the UK. I work in the fitness industry though currently not so much due to quarantine. Hobbies (besides fitness and exercise) include photography, gaming, the outdoors, listening to music, and travelling.

I'm not sure what I could suggest in terms of music. A lot of what I listen to is less mainstream though I do enjoy a few tunes from Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Sia, and so on.

Welcome to the site!