1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi man feeling frustrated

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Mike0322, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Bastion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Yeah. I guess. Sounds like fun. But maybe could be also destructive to oneself and others at the end.

2. DecentOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don’t know how it would be destructive, unless you are teasing the people around you with announcements. I just notice the swings, not commenting on them. Maybe I’d tell folks at work, or my wife, that my back still aches from all the yard work I did this weekend, and then the next day say it was better. I wouldn’t do that with the bi-cycle.

3. Songful

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only recently came to the realization that I am bisexual and I hadn't heard of the term, "bi-cycle" before now. It made me laugh, but I can totally relate to what it means.

4. SeattlebiM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Wow, this Bi-cycle effect is something I noticed in myself but it didn't even occur to me this was something other people went through. I am a true Bi.

5. old tacoma

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Interesting thread here. Reading what you all have been sharing suggests to me that I am probably just plain old gay. Reflecting on my past leads me to conclude the same. No cycles for me from woman to man, back and forth. Only physical attraction was/is man to man with rising and falling intensity. My attraction to a woman was always primarily intellectual, any physical attraction was/is incidental. This is why being in a sexless marriage doesn’t bother me, but not having an intimate, regular relationship with a man (a fwb) does bother me every day.