1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi Latin guy w/ fantasies over white guys

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by scorpiontx91, Apr 13, 2019 at 2:28 PM.

1. scorpiontx91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I'm somewhat Bi and Latino. But I have some fantasies over just white guys. But not all White guys let me explain. Just youngish looking White guys(of age 18-24ish), slightly feminnie(must not over the top flamboyant or overly masculine).

I mean I've looked at pics of some college gymnasts guys from Univ of Oklahoma and see them shirtless on Instagram and just look at the pics a bit closely. And plus I do have my settings on my "hook up app" to 18-21 and White and just talk to white guys a bit.

I mean I don't know if anyone has anything like this.

2. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Everyone has different things that they are attracted to in other people. I wouldn't fret about it too much.

Destin likes this.
  3. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am pretty much exactly what you described, and I can assure you that it's very common. Latino guys hit on me a lot on apps, more than any other race, I'm not really sure why that is.

There's nothing wrong with having preferences like that, people are just into whatever they're into.

gravechild likes this.
  4. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems like you have a particular type you like to go for, and since you're questioning, feel free to experiment.

As a latino, I can relate, I usually have a preference to white guys who lean towards more on the bear side, though I don't usually make it as much of stamp of seal for every potential relationship. Sometimes you can't help but feel attracted to where you find a certain beauty in

gravechild likes this.
  5. smurf

Guys ready for the drama? lol

Your attraction is average. White twinks have been the flavor for a while now.

Now, unlike everyone here so far, I will let you know that your attraction to only white twinks is not "natural" or "just the way I was born".

The psychology of attraction is fairly well understood. We learn from our culture what we are attracted to. We learn that small noses, white teeth, and slim built are attractive.

These norms come and go as culture evolves.

One fairly known example is body hair. A couple of years ago shaving everything off was THE thing to be. Before that big bushes and unkempt body hair was the way to go. Now most everyone loves to trim over everything else.

Those things didn't just happen out of thin air.

Is it a problem that you only like white guys? Technically no in the sense that nothing bad will happen from it. No one will die from it, etc but unless you are a white latino, then it can be a problem.

Is your attraction based on what society has taught us beauty looks like? Most certainly