1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Places For a Date?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Oct 31, 2015.

1. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Perhaps not the very best place, but I always thought it would be fun to go on a date to the Hunterian Museum in London. Anatomical specimens pickled in jars, surgical instruments past and present, deformed skeletons, what's not to like? Plus the experience doubles as a useful barometer of how compatible we are because if they run away screaming I'll know we probably don't share similar interests.

Oh, and a note to the curious: do not look up 'Hunterian Museum' on google images if you consider yourself squeamish, (if you don't consider yourself squeamish - I dare you :wink: ).

Or for a more established couples activity, not sure if this would qualify as a date but I always have this idea about going together to a car-boot sale or similar type thing (it's like a yard sale but with more people selling more crap secondhand items). The idea being; we find some things to buy cheap and make it a project to tidy them up or upcycle them etc together, then we sell our item(s) at a later date to make a profit and use the money to go to dinner or whatever we feel like doing. Point being, we achieved it together and then reap the rewards.

Aside from that there are other options like those already mentioned: cinema, zoo, aquarium, picnic, stuff in a park like feeding ducks or catching small fish in a net then putting them back because we are not actually cruel bastards and I don't eat fish anyway, the usual. I love the seaside so if nearby we could go there, maybe even a boat ride. Although I'll need a life jacket in case I fall in as I can't swim and I don't intend for my date to actually be an inflatable woman.