1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being with girls vs boys

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by laviedadele, Jun 23, 2017.

1. laviedadele

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've come such a long way since I first found this website, an anxious closeted mess. I've been seeing a girl that I really like and coming out to more and more people each day.

With her its so intense. What's intended to be just one hug and kiss turns into hours of cuddles, time just flies and its so hard to let go and get on with the day. We are constantly teasing each other, giggling and can't keep our hands off each other. When we kiss I really like it, its fun. I don't get a "spark", but I feel a deep connection when we look into each others eyes - does that count as chemistry?

I'm just comparing it to the guys I've "dated". This feels like a close friend that has the added benefits of being intimate. Just from both being girls who like girls we have so much in common, like its infinitely better than with the guys. And things I'm not comfortable opening up to about with the guys I know, I'm happy to with her, because I connect better with girls.

I guess I'm asking, is this how its supposed to be? I'm worried I'm just liking the intimacy and attention, and I don't know how to tell.

2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think the short answer is yes. And the longer answer is oh yes. True, we all like attention etc. But the way you describe it sounds right to me.

3. laviedadele

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you, thats reassuring. I'm just so inexperienced!

4. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, how would you know? From reading books? From watching movies? You know from life. Now you're living it. Good luck and happy summer!