1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being the crush of someone

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yato Gami, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Yato Gami

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Firstly sorry, I didn't really know how to name this thread. Description is to follow.
    So, as you can read, I am 17. And I've never really been a relationship so far. About 3 or 4 years ago I fell in love with a guy for nearly a year but he didn't love me back and had a girlfriend at this time, so yeah I've never fallen in love again since then. Also I'm not a really popular person and I don't really care. I think I never flirted with anyone and I'm also not into romantic stuff. My reaction to love in general is mostly "Eew" and I don't know how to handle people telling me they like me or something. About 2 years ago a guy fell in love with me and I didn't love him back and I told him, that I'm not even sure if I like guys. I felt sorry for him, so I said maybe it'll be different in half a year or something, he should give me some time. Since then he asked like every 3-4 months if half a year is over yet. I think he got over it now but it took him a loooing while. >.< Now there's another friend who doesn't know what his feelings are for me and he's 21 or sth i think and he never had a girlfriend and he's actually just like me, doesn't like to talk about his feelings, is uncomfortable and embarrassed if he does and he has that "Eew love"-kind of feeling too. Yesterday he texted me that he dreamed of me and he is really confused about what I actually mean to him and he told me to be mean to him and tell him about people being more important to me than him and he apologized a hundred times and he must have felt really embarrassed about his message and the dramatic in it. And I would have felt the same to be honest. The thing is, I do like him and I tell him much more about myself than other people but he is just a friend to me. Actually I have to admit I got this "Eew" feeling again when I read his message but I tried to be nice and I don't want to loose him as a friend. I just can't handle this and I can't tell him that I want to be in a relationship with him because that would be a lie. I know that it would be the best if we stopped contact because that was the only way I could get rid of being in love with the guy I wrote about above, but I don't want that. Please help, I just can't handle people having feelings for me. :frowning2:
    Does anyone else have these problems too? Sometimes I feel like I'm immune to love haha