1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being more Feminine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

So I have been in therapy because I am fairly anxious about how people perceive me and my fears about my sexuality and to an extent my gender identity (I am slightly genderqueer)
    Anyway after speaking to my therapist about this, and my boyfriend I am trying to be happier in my identity.
    Despite being tallish I have a femmie body, its skinny and for my height; I am light and a complete bottom (so much so I don't need poppers or anything, and I have done it without lube a couple of times). Some people have said that I have the mannurisms of a fem and my voice is kinda a gay Northern England. But I do have a possibly unhealthy obsession with any hair on my torso, I spend probably hours removing it each week.
    That aside I am trying to be more femme because I am comfortable that way, I dress more in stuff like unisex tank-tops with skinny jeans, pink converse etc. I plan to grow my hair longer and straighter and I am going to use eye-liner more. I just feel happier being mostly unisex dressed with a hint of feminine with the eyeliner.
    I was just wondering if any redditors had been through something similar