1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being bi making me depressed.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by OtherMe, Nov 8, 2017.

1. OtherMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don’t know just feeling really down atm. Mainly comes about when I just think about my situation and how no one knows I’m bi and how if I told some of my friends they’d probably reject me. The only true friend I’d have felt comfortable telling isn’t as close as he used to be. I just get a bit sad when I zone out and realise what I’m hiding and shit. Like I got scared when my mate went on my phone the other day cause I wasn’t sure if I’d cleared my searches for gay shit ahah luckily I had but like if someone found out or whatever I don’t know what I’d do. Just wondering if anyone else gets sad like this cause it happens whenever I zone out tbh

Claudio97 likes this.
  2. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I fully understand. I’m bisexual and married. I love my wife and won’t cheat on her but I can’t deny my attraction to men. I can’t tell anyone without ruining lives so I just have to live with it. It gets to me sometimes

3. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I kinda understand you. My summer was an agonizing time for me because then I have fully realized I'm bisexual and no one knew that. Now my four best friends know about me. It was very relieving, telling them I mean but also I'm very scared that when maybe we'll have an argument they are just gonna tell everyone and I'm definitely not ready to come out to everybody. I'm also very paranoid, like when someone touches my phone or my sister is doing something on my computer I'm praying she won't click on Google or YouTube. So yeah I often get upset when I think someone I don't want to will found out about me. I know what u feel, it's hard.

OtherMe likes this.