1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward too shy and very uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MyGrade100, Apr 17, 2021.

1. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So like since the month started there has been this neighbor that lives downstairs across from me. He been forward with my mom and I about how he likes me and whatever. And like I am mad shy so everything a straight guy does towards me I get uncomfortable real quick. Because he is a people person and I’m not..,, i don’t know what his problem or his issues are and i really really don’t care... but like dude my personality is wayy tooo low for any straight guy and I even told him I’m not the L or the B. My attaraction is transgender men that went through the full process and everything of becoming the best of theirselves and being happy for who they are. So now the weirdo neighbor stopped talking to me and now has all his other strange friends that he collects to annoy me. I don’t know what else to do so I am just so and fully annoyed with living around the apartment complex I want to live so badly from here #imisdyoulondomengland #floridasucks #myareasuvks #ohtheshadeifstraightpeople #No

2. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If only Chaz Bono was my husband oh yess henny :slight_smile:

3. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you actually told a man that you are neither Lesbian or Bisexual he is going to hear you saying that you are straight and a possibly available partner. I have found that it is best with men that you are not interested in to simply tell them that you are not interested, period. Do not explain anything else, if they continue to pursue you act as if they do not exist. No longer respond in any way to them, walk around them if necessary. If he continues to bother you pull out your cell and start dialing emergency services, I have found that this usually gets them to back off (why I do not know since police have proven to not care about harassment).

If he has stopped talking to you then you have won. Ignore any people that he brings around. Act as if he and they do not exist. If they start to harass you refer to the above advice.

You are 22, start working for a way to support yourself and then move. If it is bad and you cannot live apart from your mother see if she will consider moving someplace else. Sadly this world is run by the men and they have the advantage and sometimes our only choice is to run, I have had to do this.

As an AMAB woman I have been objectified and both seen and used as a fetish object and this bothers me. If you are only interested in transitioned people you are either fetishizing us or you do not view us as who we say we are. I am simply a woman and I only want to be with someone who wants to be with me as me, not because I was assigned male at birth (this is actually a portion of the reason that I live semi-stealth).

Fantasizing about famous people can be fun but the odds of ever really getting together with someone like that are very low.
    Also, from experience I have found that in fact age is not just a number and having decades of age difference does interfere with the possible success of a relationship.

MyGrade100 and Lemony like this.
  4. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @QuietPeace
    The honesty that you gave have me in awe thank you so much I really needed that. Omg you are so amazing and I am..I I wanted to have a conversation with you umm idk it’s not letting me I have so much to say. Thank you so much

5. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @QuietPeace

You helped me in so many ways thank you for all the information you said I will take all of it in consideration and gratefulness thank you so so much. ❤️❤️❤️❤️