1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward Mess

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Najlen, May 2, 2017.

1. Najlen

So, long story short, one of my best friends tried to kiss me and then broke up with her boyfriend who is my other best friend. We've talked things out and things are ok between me and her, probably won't even be weird for very long. And he says things are ok but I'm not sure if I believe him. I know that he's upset but he doesn't want to talk to me about it, which is understandable. Is there anything I can do to help make things better? Everyone is acting like everything is normal except over text.

Also, I was going to see if he wanted to do something with my SO and I this weekend and I don't know if I should still ask or just try to give him space. What do you guys think?

2. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Give him a little space and time to cool down. Been there, sadly. It's best to give him some space so he can reflect on things. Don't want him to feel socially claustrophobic you know? D:

#2 PrinceVegeta, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 2, 2017