1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward first kiss?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by confuseduser99, Nov 29, 2014.

1. confuseduser99

What was your first kiss like? Was it awkward? Romantic? How old were you?

2. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends on what counts as a kiss. I guess I pecked/kissed my boyfriend at the time when I was 11.

As for making out: I had just turned 13. It was during a disco the last night of summer camp, with a guy I didn't know. I don't remember what he looked like. He was the first guy of three that night. Very romantic... or not.

OMG. I just realized that I can't remember what any of the guys I've made out with looked like. That is awful. :lol:

Don't judge me.

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

First kiss with a woman- Kissed best friend on a dare, she was going for a peck and I was going in for open mouth. Twas awkward. (15 years old)

First kiss with man- My partner. I'd taken him home after first date and we were both laying down on my bed. And this time, we both knew what we were going for when we did kiss but I'd been out of practice for years. I got better at it. (19)

4. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah, depends on what you qualify as kiss...

My first was when I was about 12, with my first "boyfriend". Just a soft peck on the lips and then I ran off (I was shy like that...).

As for girls... I can't tell you exactly who it was but I think it was my best friend. I've been "kissed" by three girls but they were all straight. At the time, they thought it was cute to give pecks on the lips as a form of affection. idk... well, the jokes on them :wink:
    ihihih

5. puppiesarecute

I was playing charades with my friends in 8th grade and there were a lot of us so we split up in pairs. Me and my friend (female) were partners and we were doing the band Kiss. No one was getting it so she kissed me. It was extremely awkward but I was fine with it cause she was my secret crush anyway…plus they got it

6. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember touching tongues with a girl when I was around 10. It felt really weird to me.

7. Mickz

My first kiss was really awkward because there were like 10 other teenagers chanting for me and my "boyfriend" to kiss. The awkward part was we were just dating to hide our sexualities, there had been rumors going around he was gay and I was a lesbian, so we stopped them. :lol: but yeah extremely awkward, I think they even videotaped it :confused: I was 15

8. MatthewJS

Nope but it was out of pity. However, I loved it because it was from my best friend, who I'm in love with still. He's a good kisser and have soft lips. And I was 15. March 9th, Sunday, around 4:30 am, 2014. It also happened in my room.

9. QueerQueen

My first passionate kiss I guess was in high school, when me and a boy were skipping class and walking around school. We heard footsteps so I ran in the boys bathroom (it was closest) and he came in after me, then I was pressed between him and the wall and we made out. Yeah not very romantic. Was it awkward though? Not really, he had been saying for a while before that, that we should kiss so I figured it was coming.

First passionate kiss was with a girl was with my best friend, we were at a party drinking and somehow we ended up in one of the rooms. She pushed me onto the mattress, got on top of me and started kissing me. At first I tried to stop her because she was drinking, but when I tried to she said "don't you like it?" and I just went with it from there haha. There were a lot of times after that, that we kissed too. It was a little awkward because at first I was turning my head when she was trying to kiss me, but other than that no... and it also wasn't romantic. Oh well.

10. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 16 and it wasn't awkward. He was a pretty good kisser and I got the hang of it quite quickly. It was romantic, but I don't really value it.

11. Tokumei

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first kiss ? It was just a little peck on the lips, with my boyfriend. I was 19. Never kiss after that. I'm really not experienced with that kind of things xD

12. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss was in late March/early April of this year. It was at a friend's apartment and I was talking about how I have never been kissed which led to a whole kissing night with my friend, their ex and my ex (before we started dating, and we actually didn't kiss that night). It was pretty awkward.

I did "shotgunned" hookha with my ex in early March and it was amazing!!!!

13. Rancid

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had my first kiss at 14 with a guy, he used lots of tongue and I remember I wanted to barf :lol:

14. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually don't remember it that well since I was like four but it was with my first girlfriend xP

15. LiquidSwords

About 13-14. A group of us are at this kid's house pretty much so that me and this girl could kiss. So we're pressured to go upstairs to his room by everyone, then awkward minutes silence sat next to each other then awkward kiss then more awkward silence before shuffling back downstairs to tell everyone we'd done it

Happy memories

16. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was about 16/17. It was super awkward. :icon_redf Also kind of romantic.

I didn't have a clue what I was doing, and told the guy as much. He said it was good, but he was just surprised because apparently I passionately kissed him out of nowhere. *cringe* :icon_redf Also, it was in the middle of a crowded train station. Still, when the moment takes you, you have to act, right?

17. Jethro702

First kiss... this year, It wasn't a member-able one because im struggling to think about it... lol

18. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss I was 17 and we were sitting in the back of a room with a bunch of people watching movies on a projector screen at a lock-in. He said, "Are you ready for your first kiss?" and I said, "Yes." It wasn't much more than a peck. My first passionate kiss wasn't until two months later, at prom.

My first kiss with a girl was when I was 20. I went over to my girlfriend's house for the first time and I was standing up getting ready to go. She tugged me in and kissed me.

19. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was really young when I had my first peck. But that's not a first kiss, everyone pecks in elementary school. My first REAL kiss, I was around 15. It was awkward, I had no idea what the fuck I was doing.

Who am I kidding? Honestly, I still think I'm an aggressive and shitty kisser. Thank god I have bedroom skills.

20. Divopix

My first *real* kiss with a guy was when I was 15 and probably was how I came to accept myself.

He had been my best friend and he came over one night and we had decided to get drunk (15 year olds drinking alcohol—such a great idea). We were laying down on my bed and I just rolled over and kissed him and it went on for a few seconds and then he got up and said "What the fuck are you gay?" which was funny because he definitely kissed me back.

It wasn't awkward after that or anything we just kind of hung out and then once the summer ended and school started we stopped being friends!