1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attraction

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RunninFool, May 10, 2020.

1. RunninFool

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello everyone. I’m looking for advice, or even just an ear willing to listen.

I have been with a Transgender woman in the past, and my wife knows that I’m attracted to them as well. She says I am at least bi. But I told her that I am not attracted to men at all. But we are both confused. I don’t know how to explain it.

I learned that I am a bottom when it comes to this, and I also love to give oral. Not sure if I can say that, so if not, I’m very sorry.

Am I bisexual? There is nothing about a guy that I am attracted to.

2. TheodoreAC

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    From what you're describing it doesn't sound like you are bisexual. Trans women are women so when you're attracted to a trans woman you are attracted to a woman, as a man that means you are straight. I personally think you are straight and you say you're straight and logic says you are straight so. Yes, you are in fact Heterosexual, unless you start being attracted to men you will continue to be straight.

3. ConfusedBiGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Technically it is impossible to tell someone else their sexuality but as you have said you have no attraction for men it sounds like you are in fact heterosexual/straight. As Theodore said, trans women are women, and that's that so you being attracted to trans women has no effect on your heterosexuality. I hope that helps a bit.