1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking someone to back to school dance

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fedora Mun, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Fedora Mun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So the back to school dance is comming up and I would really like to ask my crush to it. There's just one problem, in never spoken to the guy. We see each other every day(we have the same English class) but in never spoken to him outside the usual "hello." I plan to have a mutual friend introduce us to eachother but I don't know where to go from there, I'm the really socially awkward type. So any words of advice of how to ask someone to the school dance with never speaking to them before without sounding all creepy and stalker like?

Since this is my last year of high school I really want to put myself out there more and finnaly ask him out.

Any advice is aperciated!

#1 Fedora Mun, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  2. RedEyeFlash

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have few regrets in my life so far. But I tell you I'd give just about anything to go back in time and dance across the gym floor with the boy that I was too stupid and scared to say yes to when I was in high school. My best advice is to just lay your cards on the table and ask. Say something like "If I don't ask, I'll kick myself. Will you go to the dance with me?" Maybe strike up a little conversation first. But you never know till you ask. Right?