1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

asexual inclusivity

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by queerunity, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Noah

Good idea! I vote yes

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If this was going to be something that is added to the resources page then it would be best if it was written by somebody who is asexual rather than just based on research from a few webpages. I don't really know any asexuals on here or offline though so it may not be the easiest thing in the world to get set up. It's possible, but it would still be better if it came from somebody who truly understood it and experienced it daily.

3. Brandford

Im curious, Can you be asexual and fall in love? and how do asexuals get aroused, hmmm i guess i should be reading some of the threads in that forum posted earlier

4. Urman

Urman Guest

this still confuses me.Can someone please clarify the meaning of being asexual

5. littledinosaurs

No sexual Desires.
    they don't want gay sex
    or straight sex
    or any sex.
    they just want to live.

6. Urman

Urman Guest

ahhh ic

7. RENThead

there are many different types of ace's...
    some dont date at all... no attraction to anyone.
    some of us get crushes - but never want sex. (this is me)
    and some actually have sex (to please a partner) but they dont have a drive to have sex...

so depending on where the person stands... love and sex are 2 different things...

personally, i know i could fall in love - but i dont date atm... (because people expect what im not willing to give in a relationship.... if i met another homo-romantic asexual... u never know..)

check out the home page of the site posted on the previous page... aven is a great resource...
    (a friend of mine on AVEN is writing an article about it at the moment... ill post if over here when he has finished....)

#27 RENThead, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009