1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Argh!!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Redsweater, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Redsweater

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think this dude likes me. I think he even hit on me?
    My head is exploding with questions, it feels like its moving at light speed.
    So this dude (that I've been crushing on throughout the year), goes to another school, but we have the same afternoon bus. So I really don't know him outside of slightly casually talking to him. And I think he's bisexual or gay, but since all the dudes literally talk about fucking another guy so much even though they're all straight (well one of them might not), they all look like they're gay. So I don't know if it's him trying to fit in (he's knew this year), or if he actually isn't straight. Anyway so when he was getting off at his stop he told me exactly "I'm not gonna say this a lot, but my heart is beating", That sounds like he hit on me. But he said that while listing to music, so maybe he was talking about the music. I have no clue. But he's from the UK, so maybe it's something they say (anyone who is from the UK, is that that at least similar to anything said at schools). This is the first time I've been hit on by a dude or at least imagined being hit on by a dude, So any help would be largely appreciated and sorry for the mess above. If I don't just get it out I overthink it and just delete everything.

#1 Redsweater, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you both seem to enjoy talking on the bus? Ask him if he wants to hang out sometime - you could go somewhere after school (since you presumably live close by each other) or maybe think of something to do on the weekends.