1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you ok with FKK ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Frederik, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Frederik

Frederik Guest

personally i never had a chance to try it or be there but I'm 200% FKK because i love it and its could be feel so great . how about you are you a shy person ?

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We don't use that term too much in the Western Hemisphere. I think I know what it is but please explain it for the others.

It's fine. Probably better in more remote places in nature with fewer people around.

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nudism?

I'm wayyy to insecure for that. I just got comfortable being shirtless......in my own home a couple years ago LOL

4. Loves books

I did a quick search of what FKK is because I’ve never heard the term before. I’m not even comfortable alone in my own home without clothes on, it’s not something I would ever try. I live in the countryside surrounded by nature and firmly believe nature is better enjoyed from behind a window where I can stay dry, warm and fully dressed.

5. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Since others have confirmed that FKK is a way of indicating naturist. In my own home, alone and when the temperature favors it I actually prefer to not wear anything, it is also the way that I sleep. Out in wilderness areas far away from other people I have also done so, bathing in a river or hiking around in the desert. I have tried it around a few other people but sadly I usually have found that it is very dangerous to trust other people. I live someplace where it is not that uncommon to do so around friends in certain situations but I have been hurt too often and so only will do so after I reach a strong level of trust (there is only one person with whom I will do so right now).

6. Frederik

Frederik Guest

one of my German friends told me about FKK .on holidays or weekend family or friends can enjoy being naked at beach or river or forest or basically somewhere nice in nature . i always was so excited about it . when you lay down or sit naked and spending time in nature there is no cover or obstacle between you and nature around you , and you will feel comfortable and relax and you looks like can absorb pure energy from nature . in FKK area everyone is naked so you will be comfortable . :angel:

7. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is not necessarily true. Many people are uncomfortable being unclothed even if everyone else is, in fact having strangers or even people I know but not very well unclothed around me or me around them makes me uncomfortable. I can only do so around people I really trust, and that list only contains one person at the moment.

#7 QuietPeace, Mar 16, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2021