1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you interested in bottom surgery?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kodo, Jul 10, 2019.

?

Are you interested in bottom surgery?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, I have been thinking a lot about bottom this recently and was wanting to hear your opinions. Is bottom surgery something you are interested in? Why or why not?

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not. I'm not for a few reasons. I have never had a lot of bottom dysphoria. Also, it is a major surgery, and that makes me pretty nervous. The results are just not worth all of the pain and money to me.

3. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I voted yes, but as I've already had bottom surgery, I'm not *exactly* interested in having it again, lol.

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I watched a documentary about a trans guy who went for bottom surgery (in this case phalloplasty) and I did ask myself why at the end of it because he was left with so much scar tissue after the op. The top surgery he'd had was fantastic and any scars were imperceptible, but not so with the skin graft for the phalloplasty. Maybe plastic surgery would be possible to hide the scar tissue, I don't know? Based on what I'd seen in the documentary though, it seemed to me that he'd gone through a big op and ended up rather disfigured as a result.

I guess it depends how bad you suffer with bottom dysphoria, but I'd really be thinking post-op too.

5. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I’m not taking hormones, so there’s that... even if I wanted to, I wouldn’t be able to. Hence I marked “no”.

In the past, I would say that if I had the possibility, I would have bottom surgery, because my body map said that I have male parts and it would be less confusing to actually have them. But lately, I grew more and more oblivious to my parts and this body map issue seems to have evened out too, maybe because I learnt how to use my body better. So I wouldn’t say I’d have it given a possibility any longer. That being said, if I was taking hormones, I would probably give metoidoplasty a shot, because I find the results good enough and it would make my life easier socially. And I’m still thinking of getting a packer.

6. EverDeer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have very little bottom dysphoria so no, but even if I did (like I do chest dysphoria) I really don't think I could ever justify to myself spending that much money on it for it to be worth it to me. I can barely justify HRT and top surgery right now with how much debt it would put me in, and I have several other chronic health conditions that take top priority before those things sadly.

7. Robyn mac

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I voted no. My bottom I am OK with. But with hrt I grew these beautiful breasts.

LaurenSkye likes this.
  8. Being Jess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would very much like a V instead of a D.

JaimeMB likes this.
  9. Hamiltan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would love to have bottom surgery, but the technology has to have advanced for me.

10. JaimeMB

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would like to eventually! Want to see how hrt goes first. May feel differently about it later. I don’t hate the little guy, but I’d much rather have his sister

Being Jess likes this.
  11. MaybeBenji

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd like it someday. I don't want phallo because the big scar would be too much for me. If the graft came from my arm, I'd be more uncomfortable than I am now. I'd like it if they could make a "long meta". I really like the idea of meta but I'm worried that I'll never have enough growth to be happy with the length. I'm early in my transition though, so maybe I'll have enough growth for meta.
    I voted "yes" even though at the moment it's a no for me. I hope to get it someday if they come up with something I'd like. The big scar for phallo outweighs the benefit of length. I'm also not sure on how sensation is. It seems to be hit or miss if your nerves connect like they're supposed to. I'm not sure how that all works tbh.

12. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That's wonderful to hear that you've grown beautiful breasts. I wish I could do that.

This is pretty much my situation as well. I don't mind having a penis, but that's about the only masculine part of my body I don't hate. Plus, the idea of the risk and cost are too much for me to take.

13. LadyLikeDream

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well to answer your question I hv voted yes all the way because this the way i feel about my own self
    but i just want mention that the choice of bottom surgery or any other surgeries shouldn't be paste on either the majority or how much people want have it, As far as i know the bottom surgery is irreversible So this is something totally has to do with how each individual feel about there own self/body as each person has to live with there own decision to the rest of there lives.

14. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I voted no because I don't get a lot of bottom dysphoria and I'm ok with my bottom