1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are "accidents" just something to expect in anal sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Driftr, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Driftr

Hi. I haven't posted here in a long time but for my first question in a long time, I just wanted to talk about an accident I had the misfortune of enduring last weekend.

I was with a bottom who says he's on a high fiber diet and everything and he said he was clean down there. He seemed pretty confident But after we were done, I started smelling something and came to expect a dreaded sight. Well it was only a little chunk but it still smelled bad enough that it reached my nose.

I can't lie that kinda let me down a little and I always find myself feeling bad that I enjoy anal

But I was wondering, is this something to expect, even when you have a good diet and douche? Cause I was considering bottom but I'm not sure if I could handle the embarrassment if occasional accidents are unavoidable.

Is it just something that you just come to accept and move on? How do you accept it? Can you avoid it and be accident-free for life?

2. smurf

Yeah, accidents will happen here and there. I don't think the dread of it all goes away, but the shame that comes with it does go away.

There are things that you can do to make sure it happens as little as possible. High fiber diet, going to the bathroom before having sex, and taking a shower before anything happens. Its easier to control when you have hook ups, but it gets harder once you are in a long term relationship. Specially if you live together. Some people decide to douche every single time they have sex. Depending on how often you have sex, this can be bad for your health.

This will go away on its own and isn't due to anal sex.

Straight people have to deal with gross stuff during sex all the time. Many have anal sex as well.

You know when in movies the women says "I'm going to go freshen up" before having sex? They usually show her just going in and fixing her hair and make up. In reality, what happens is that women go into the bathroom to clean and make sure there is no toilet paper stuck anywhere. And depending on the position with sex, her asshole will be showing so she has to make sure its all fine there too.

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah it happens here and there. I don't expect it to be 100% clean there because thats unrealistic. It comes with bottoming, unfortunately (unless you douche but I've been told it's not healthy to do that, especially if it's all the time).