1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone's friends that don't know your gay, say your gay...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chartmann2, Feb 25, 2018.

?

How many times have you been asked if your gay before you knew you were gay???

1. Never!!!

2. All the time..

3. 1 time... i think

4. a couple times but only from family

5. 2 or three times

6. 10000000's of times

7. umrnm ;m n0t g^y b(_)t l get \/\/hat y0ur s&ying

8. what was the one above this mean???

9. idk... probably... behind my bake

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Chartmann2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay so I have many friends I'm not out to... most of them... well my new friends... I have come a long way from the first time I came out to now In total I have told: my ex "girlfriend" (which later came came out to me as pan), my old friend that is now out of state, my nabor which I have been friends before kindergartin with, my nabors 2 sister that are very understanding and that I trust with my life, three of my friends from school (one of them is ace, one is bi, and one is stright... she has a boyfriend...). But I have some guy friends that act really weird around me... not weird just not like how they normaly act... kind of... I might just be parinoed... I always am... but mulitpule times one of all those people have asked me if I was gay... or thought I was gay... So my ex alwaysed said if I came out as bi or gay she would be fine with it... my friend that lives out of state once asked me at one of my chior performances, my nabor asked me before when she said I was eyeing one of her guy friends... my friends sisters told me that they always thought i was gay when they meet me... the three friends from school all said that I looked gay and acted gay.... and her boyfriend makes jokes about e being gay and says I look gay (he also touches my face a lot... and hes a real dork... but I'm not into him hes stright... I think...) the other guy friend says that I act really gay... two of my nabors former classmates both who I have not met and they havent meet me have asked her and me if I was gay... So are there gaydars better then me a gay person or do I just act really gay... also one of my classmates have asked me If I had a thing for my ex-friend who plays baseball (this was even before I knew I was gay...) my family (my mother and father... my two sisters... and my brother) have ethier made gay jokes about me or asked if I liked guys (also before I knew I liked guys...). But everyone else thinks I'm perfectly stright so is it just me... like I was born gay and my soul was screaming "IM GAY!!!" and I cant hear it???

2. anonmember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone once asked me if I liked guys. I just said no. I am only out to my parents, my therapists, my social workers, some of my school counselors, my grandparents on my mom's side, my grandma on my dad's side, a few other trusted adults, and one high school friend (who's also a bisexual guy) who lives an hour and a half away from me.

#2 anonmember, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  3. Chibi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have this one friend who picked me out of a crowd on the first day of middle school and literally said “ oh.. you like girls don’t you! “ and that was the first thing she ever said to me... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯