1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone suffers from the back pain in office?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TidMaskin, Nov 16, 2017.

1. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello! As it's seen from the title my work is deeply connected with sitting for many hours which is not only exhausting for me but is also bad and unpleasant for my body. Usually in the end of the working day I also feel pain in my back, legs and neck which dissapear only when I'm finally at home and can have a rest or make physical exercises for relax. Hot bath is helpful in my case too but what can I do more, especially when I'm on work?
    Thanks in advance!

2. MotifSky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh, similiar situation, I'm struggling with the same problem too...:no_mouth: I make physical exercises too but not only when I'm at home but when I'm on work too, try to look for some stretching ones, they're perfect for small office space :thumbsup:Of course if it's possible, it's also cool to walk more in office or outside of it, for example when it's time for lunch but sadly it usually isn't possible.
    I can advise you also from my experience to get a good comfortable chair, something like kneeling one, they're amazing in case of legs. Also in some offices gymnastic balls as an alternative are allowed, maybe you should try them too? As I heard in case of comfort they're nice too but on the other hand not so good for keeping right posture during all time so if you have scoliosis for example, than it's maybe not a cool idea for you.
    Also a nice addition for combo with the chair can be a standing desk/desk riser which gives you an opportunity to work while standing too. You can just simply move that desk for comfortable height for you and continue to work in this position as long as you want https://www.primecables.com/p-35583...stable-desk-frame-table-top-not-include-white , this gives a nice positive effect on body too.
    In my case after using such combo of methods the problem was actually sold, hope that it'll help you too! :nerd: