1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone play Runescape?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by That1Guy, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did keep the prices up though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. (went way down once they got rid of Wildy; before that yielded, what - 2mil an hour with double nats?)

Also, I knew a few rich merchers that would put on phats (just to rub it in) and lure all the annoying abyss pkers - and then beat the sh*t out of them (you know, since they actually knew what they were doing - as opposed to ppl like abyss pkers).

Never saw one lose a phat - but it wouldn't mean much if you've got 20+ sets. :roflmao:

Ah...good times. Never did get how to merch. They all made me feel poor in comparison. XD

#41 Browncoat, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  2. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

This game brings back memories. I remember playing for ages trying to make lots of money to buy some really good sword, dragon I think. I remember my highest level being mining, but don't remember that much more.

3. ScatteredEarth

I played Runescape back when I was about 5, and barely knew anything and was a fairly low level (So about 2003). I remember the first guild I was ever able to join was the cooking guild, and ironically it was my highest stat because I would always pick up the trout from the powerfishers near barb village lol. Eventually for some ungodly reason, my account was hacked and I never felt like recovering it. About 2 years after that I had decided to make a new character and have been playing on again off again since. I actually have a pretty decent level at about 135 or something like that (Trust me, in older RS standards I was 100) I remember logging into the game one day and seeing the massive graphical change they had did to the game and thought "cool" then quit like 2 weeks later. I remember they used to reel me back in so many times most notably the Wildy and Free Trade update. But when I heard about the release of 07 RS I literally sprung out of my couch and onto the computer. Currently I have atleast level 40 in all cb stats and a fairly decent skill set. Yea I bot occasionally, but I think it's perfectly reasonable. I'd rather not spend 10 hours leveling a skill up to 50 when I can have a bot do it for me in about half the time it would take me. (Bathroom breaks, plain laziness, etc) Jagex has not gotten rid of the botters by far and there is atleast one working bot on 07. I just roll with it. :slight_smile:

4. Lewis

I did, but not anymore. I occasional (maybe once a year) take a look and it never ever changes. Well, they add new things, but the weird music and the home point has never changed.

5. ScatteredEarth

lol Nothing wrong with that. Although I end up turning off the music because it gets annoying af to me eventually.

6. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This thread hasn't aged well.

7. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This thread is over 7 years old. Please create a new one in case you wish to revive any conversation about the topic at hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.