1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone live in sf ? And is the age 15 cause that's me and I'm struggling with everything

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Basicbilly, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Basicbilly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am 15 and I live in San Francisco California I love makeup I am a boy and I'm struggling to know who I am or how to come out to my family I feel like a horrible person for liking boys or loving "girl like things" but I can't help it I've never felt more alone I need someone to talk to anyone...

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi - I live in Florida not California and I'm 21 not 15, but I'm here for you if you want a friend to talk to.

You're not a horrible person, don't say that. You're unique and have great things about you and people who love you even if you don't think so.

I'm a boy and I like boys too - we can't help it that we feel this way, it's just who we are. There is nothing wrong with liking makeup and girl things, it's just what you like and you should be able to do what makes you happy. There are lots of straight guys who wear makeup too you know - like actors on TV and news reporters who wear it to make themselves look better for the cameras.

San Francisco has the highest percentage of gay people of any city in the entire country I think right? It won't be strange at all for you to live openly as gay there. There will be so many cute boys for you to meet and date until you find one you love and who loves you too.

You can talk to me as much as you want about all this stuff, and I'll try my best to answer any questions you might have right now.

3. Basicbilly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you so much I am so happy you replied ❤️

4. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're welcome - I hope you feel a little better than you did before. :slight_smile:

5. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Basicbilly....Hey, Hi and welcome to empty closets! Destin is right...You are who you are and there is no reason at all to feel bad or to think you should be different. There are other guys here on EC that are around your age...hopefully some of them will find your post. I know a few and I will let then know you are looking for friends. Glad that you found us and I know you'll make friends here who can help you!
    .....David

6. Naters2000

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey basicbilly! Quebec told me about this thread, and I’m super glad he did, so I can meet you. Anyways, I’m Nate, and I’m 14. Unfortunately I don’t live in San Francisco, but that doesn’t mean we can’t talk!

Let me say this, never feel bad for liking boys or feminine things in general. I used to feel that way, but then I realized that this is my life, not anyone else’s. Just give yourself some time, and realize that you’re incredible and don’t doubt that! (Haha if it helps I used to wear nail polish and it was really fun and idk just gave me some confidence).

And finally, you’re not a horrible person! Don’t even think that. Just because you like boys, (which are fricking awesome btw) doesn’t change you as a person. Also, I’d love to talk!

Love,
    Nate

7. AS1989

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Basicbilly, I’m Anthony (people call me Tony) and a New Yorker and I’m 28 years old. I visited San Francisco this February with my boyfriend for the first time and must say you have a beautiful city!

I’ve been a member of this site since 2008 (wow it’s been a long time) I was definitely much more active at the infancy of my membership, but I made a lot of friends here. They may have just been friends on the message boards mostly, but they’re still friends.

I like,a lot of people here, would love to call you a friend. Feel free to chat anytime :slight_smile:

8. RoxyPop

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey I'm fifteen, but I'm a girl in Illinois and don't know if I can help but am going to try anyways. First of all let me say, and excuse the caps, YOU ARE NOT A HORRIBLE PERSON. Never be ashamed of yourself. I know it's hard and I know this sounds like stereotypical advice and maybe it is but what your feeling right now is something I can kind of relate to? You only feel this way because you can't relate to people. You can't talk to anyone, and that's hard. So thank you for joining the forums and I hope this helps and I hope you aren't so alone anymore.

9. AliciaPan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey my names Alicia and im 15 and live in Canada And im here to talk if u wanna.
    your not a horrible person for the things you like, trust me. Sexuality is a weird subject that a lot people like to ignore and i think its great that your reaching out for help, its what i did. i hope you work this out and if u wanna talk just message me. your not alone and you need to know that. alot of us have been in the same boat as you.

10. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are not a horrible person for liking boys and loving girly things - that's just who you are. What makes you believe you are a horrible person?

We do have members from your part of the world on EC, but we also have members from places far, far away from SF too. Sometimes, it's good to connect with people who are more distant, because you get a different perspective on life.

Talk to us and tell us how you are feeling. When we speak out we break the loneliness and isolation.