1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else want to be a youtuber?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theskyiseverywhere, Jan 18, 2015.

1. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just do it! I just have random nature videos, and my most popular one is noticing a broken screen on my computer. ._.

2. Rosie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    6-7 years ago (YouTube didn't exist long back then) I made a couple of vlogs for me and my YouTube friends. Somehow a classmate found them and they went 'viral' in school. Everybody started mocking me about the cat who died when I was seven. So I deleted everything. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. MisterTinkles

I've heard some Youtubers can make as much as $10,000 a month.

So yeah, if you know how to get "popular" on Youtube, it can be a very money making job.

And yes, I want my own online "show", but I have no skills as to how to do any of that.

4. 101DeadRoses

I would love to be a gaming youtuber sort of like TheGamingLemon who just plays games, edits and uploads the funny moments and never really has many friends on.

Also, I would disable the comments in every video. Save everyone some time.

5. the haunted

Not seriously, but I have entertained the thought. I think it would be cool to inspire and help people better themselves through my videos. Or at least enjoy watching them. I don't feel interesting, knowledgeable, or committed enough for that kind of a job. I don't want to constantly be worried about having a new video out or keeping my subscribers happy.

6. Zombi3

If you can handle hate, then go for it.

7. BelleFromHell

I was never really a YouTuber, but I did draw and animate a bit on a animation website that is now shutdown. I wasn't super famous, but I did get around 300 fans before the shutdown, and I was friends with some of the big-name animators, most of which I'm still friends with.

Then again, while I did experience trouble every now and then, it still wasn't nearly as cut-throut as YouTube. Stupid 13 year old me decided to make a YouTube account, which was soon abandoned and deleted. I never made any videos, but, boy, was I a dumbass. Everything everyone said about me on it was completely justified, and I wish I could go back in time and slap myself in the face for creating that monstrosity. I may make another one one day, but not anytime soon.

8. FlamingPenguin

I want to be a youtuber. Not as an occupation, but more as a hobby. You just have to keep it fun for yourself and don't get all caught up with how long things are taking to happen. Rome wasn't built overnight :slight_smile: