1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone do interpretation of weird feelings?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taken, Dec 5, 2018.

1. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I need some help with a very weird experience I just had.
    I'm sitting on my couch typing notes for a final exam I have in a few days. As I'm typing notes, I find my brain feeling like it's in a different place. I can imagine and feel this place, and it takes me about 30 seconds to realize I'm back in the cafeteria in 9th grade. I have not been to this place in 14 years, what I'm studying has no relation to that place or high school in general. I was not thinking about it prior to this very odd experience. Anyone here do dream/experience interpretation or have any insight or opinion about what just happened? I love dream interpretations so I'm wondering if this is something similar to a dream?

2. Cherub786

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wonderful. Sounds like a mystical experience and vision. My interpretation is your subconscious is trying to tell you to confront the bullying and other negativity you had to face in those years which you have worked very hard at mentally blocking.