1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anybody else feel that being in the closet is a full time job?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by needshelp, May 26, 2012.

1. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

I’ve looked at the last page of this thread and most, if not all by my count, have answered, “Yes, I feel it’s a full-time job...”...ummm...

Is it bad I don’t feel that way? No, it doesn’t feel like a full time job or a job at all. I guess it’s because people will say what they will of me and I don’t lose sleep over it. True, it hurts not being able to openly date, have a boyfriend, bring home to the ‘rents to show off, and have someone to call my own at night, but it doesn’t eat at me...is that bad? Maybe if I had a boyfriend to begin with, then maybe I’d feel different. I came close to having one last summer but he ran away so I have yet to feel that burden you guys describe. If we bypass the boyfriend thing I still don’t feel like it’s a job to “keep up appearances”. That could be because I feel that I am Bi. So, part of me is attracted to females. I dunno- I don’t feel that there is a job. Maybe it will change once the stakes are raised and Mr. Right walks into my life.