1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Sims fans.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Mateo, Aug 29, 2015.

?

Are you a fan of The Sims?

1. Yes. I love The Sims

67 vote(s)
    76.1%
  2. No. I'm not a fan

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. No. But I use to be.

11 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. I dunno i'v never played The Sims.

5 vote(s)
    5.7%
  5. What are "The Sims"?

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  1. Mateo

In need more gender and orientation expressive mods in my game. In particular Stuff like short masculine hair for females & looser more masculine fitting close for females. If anyone knows where I can find some let me know.

Iv got a really awesome mod with FTM top surgery scars. If anyone is interested ill post a link to where I downloaded it.

2. MrSkittles

I love the sims! I haven't played The Sims 4 yet or The Sims 1 but I have played The Sims 2 and 3 and I loved them both. I have seen gameplay of The Sims 4 and it looks amazing!

3. CameronMR

I wanna know too! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

#43 CameronMR, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  4. CallMeIshmael

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Love their sounds

5. KrisBrooks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love The Sims. TS3 was/is my favorite. The stories I have told/dynasties I have built in that game...man, oh, man. Actually about to get back into playing it. It's been about a year since I last hit the game up. I abhor TS4--it's just not my cup of tea.

6. Mateo

For some reason iv never been able to play dynasty like that I normally don't let my sims age past adult and I rarely let them age past young adult. unless it is paramount for the story i'm telling.

I am currently however setting up for a challenge story about a Lesbian couple, one of the girls ex-husband the daughter they had together and her parents. I might not have the ex in the same house hold but he will be there for plot and drama purposes. this is gonna be the most sims i'v ever played at once.

7. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I recently installed a mod on sims 2 to allow more than 8 family members. Both parents(male and female) are family aspiration. They both have the twin perk.... I managed to get 5 sets of twins and theres an army of toddlers running around. OMG! Biggest sim challenge ever! XD

8. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've played the sims since 2003 and it's been on and off after that. I got so addicted that I actually got all the expansion packs to sims 1 and 2. For sims 3, I didn't like the future concept so I skipped that.

My favourite sims game so far is sims 3. I don't like how they look but you could do so many things in their world. I think the sims 4 has more interesting personalities but I feel limited due to the little interaction I get to have with whole environment. Maybe upcoming expansions would fix that.

I play the TS4 now and I've got about 4 families and I switch between them when I get bored. :grin: It's been a a few weeks since my last game though. Too busy with real life.

9. CameronMR

Everytime I try and make my female Sims fall in love with a male sim, they always fall in love with a female instead. Every damn time lol. Maybe the computer game was picking up my gay vibes! Lol we had to adopt. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. jake21987

jake21987 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Love The Sims! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

11. choirsmash

My friend Stuart says "death is inevitable no matter how hard you sim' but yet, I'm hooked haha
    I started a few years ago and took a long hiatus, now I'm back and addicted again

12. setnyx

that's my favorite sims game! alot of people never heard of it.

---------- Post added 7th Sep 2015 at 06:17 AM ----------

love the sims games. had a great ps3/ original it was backwards compatible. so could play the all. now i'm 98% on sims 3. 2 trophies away from platinum.

---------- Post added 7th Sep 2015 at 06:21 AM ----------

love the sims games. had a great ps3/ original it was backwards compatible. so could play the all. now i'm 98% on sims 3. 2 trophies away from platinum.

13. Mateo

I was never too fond of the platform version's to me they felt way to limiting and goal/quest oriented which doesn't work when your a storyteller. I attempted to play several versions but none ever held my attentions.

14. CameronMR

I liked the goals I. the ps2 platform but they were very difficult to achieve because your bars went down so fast it was verydifficult to acheive them. Id Like the option to play a story with specific goals, or freeplay.

15. Mateo

Being a story teller, playing with a specific goal doesn't work. I like having the flexibility and open-endedness (not sure if that's a word) to play out my stories how I see fit. I set individual goals per story for the sake of story progression.

16. CameronMR

I hear ya! i love creating my own story, but I like the option if I wanna focus differently.

Also, I forgot to mention I played My Sims on nintendo ds as well. THe previously mentioned Urbz reminded me of that. I never had the chance to play the urbs.

17. Mateo

I tried playing The Sims 2 for PS2. I swear i'v played at least on more but for the life of me I can't remember which one it was.

18. Mateo

For any simmer interested here is a link to a sims 4 mod for FTM top surgery scars. It's a really cool mod I was able to make my "future" sim self.(!) Mod The Sims - Chest scars for FTM Sims

19. peachygogh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I play The Sims 3 almost daily

20. Mateo

I would probably do the same but my new computer can't handle it very well and I haven't gotten around to yanking the graphics card out of my old computer to put into the new on.

I can play it on my laptop but I have to be carefully cause it make my laptop very hot.