1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any males that wear makeup here???

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mark543, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Mark543

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So as I said before I fucking love makeup but my anxiety stop me from doing it (plus my acne lol) I love watching people do it tho I was on this trip with my youth club to this place where we satyd the night and this other younger group came in and some of the girls had bags of stuff and somehow they convinced the boys to let them do their makeup and it literally the best thing just to talk with them about it. Does anyone here want to talk about that kinda stuff its literally all I can talk about lol

I'mStillStanding likes this.
  2. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel ridiculous saying this because I’m like a thousand years old but I can’t wait to start playing with make up some. I’ve always wanted to wear it but never have.... I have yet (much) but I do understand wanting to do it. I watched several people on YouTube one guy a little less well known but love him!!!

Mark543 likes this.
  3. Dionysios

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only time I wore makeup was when I was in high school plays and had to use greasepaint and some makeup. I've never had the attraction myself to put on makeup but have no problem with others who do. My son, when he was in his Goth Phase, wore eyeliner and some makeup from time to time. So did a lot of his friends. There was no harm. I much prefer that he used makeup, it was only temporary. Now he is heavily into tattoos. Yikes! *laugh*

Mark543 likes this.
  4. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've thought about doing it, and I kinda want to. The biggest problem would be how to make it look good on me. Not too much, not too little, right shades. It just seems like quite a process. Last fall I had the idea in mind, that this coming fall I would move to a new city, and would start being more feminine in appearance (sort of a start-over), but it looks like the move isn't going to happen this year.

I did once receive a makeover from my niece, nephew, and their friends at a birthday party (my brother volunteered me, I he though I would say 'no', but I can't say 'no' to my niece and nephew). It came complete with fake eyelashes, eye shadow, and glittery nail polish. It looked hideous, but what do you expect from a bunch of 7-10 year-olds.