1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any LGTBQetc Furries?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Khai, Jun 18, 2017.

1. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep, very proud furry here! My main fursona is actually a striped Skunk named Simo. I mainly write stories about his growing up, hardships, fun times and adventures, both SFW and NSFW, at points. My visual skills are lacking, so I have to bug or pay people for art : P I have a few alternate fursonas: An Alaskan Malamute, and more recently, a ferocious Fossa...

I've found the furry community very accepting, and in many ways, maybe less judgmental than the 'mainstream' gay community? Its hard to quite put words on this. But as the being open and accepting of the LGBT folks, furries are a very refreshing bunch; in ways, its been more liberating to me to be a furry, than to have come out as gay.

But it's been a lot of fun, and I've made some great friendships, gone to a few cons...no fursuit yet, but as soon as I can afford one! Good to see there's still furries here, and to those interested, our (evil) recruitment offices are always open :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh, here is the background and out line of my main fursona: Its really fun to develop these, and see them evolve over time, in fiction, art and role plays:

Species: Skunk (striped) Age:20
    Build/Appearance: Slender, has a ‘lil Mohawk
    Sex: male
    Sexual Preference: other males
    Occupation: Runaway, petty thief, pickpocket (Well, Prisoner, now!) Weapons: He can spray! And has claws, and can bite
    Personality: Talks kinda southern; he's very good natured and easy-going, but does have a rebellious streak & is eager to help others in trouble. He's very mischievous, and doesn't worry too much 'cause he always has a plan. Grew up as a poor hillbilly.

Bio: As a teen, he gets caught making out with his best friend, Pepper Possum, in their fort in the Alabama Swamps while smoking skunk weed, by mean 'ol Preacher Possum, who sends 'em off to a pray-away-the-gay conversion camp/prison in the Carolina Mountains. There, Simo and Pepper plot an escape from the Evil, corrupt and cruel Rev. Fox who runs the place---but not without getting into some mischief with the others. Sadly, despite his escape, his friend Pepper doesn’t make it, and gets shot. Simo carries a deep aversion towards authority and religion, along with the memory of his friend.

After his escape, he makes his living however he can: picking pockets, playing pool, turning the occasional trick, and also, stealing watermelons from watermelon patches, which is his favorite food. One day, though, he takes one melon too many, and gets thrown in a real jail this time, and again, vows to escape...

It's been a fun adventure to write/explore; its kinda like a southern alter -ego of myself, I reckon.

~

But I highly suggest that you join the furries today!

You will thank me later : )

#41 HuskyPup, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. Khai

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yay! All the Furrs!!