1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any creative ways of coming out as bisexual?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by EvanB1912, Aug 11, 2017.

1. EvanB1912

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, I was just wondering if anyone here has any creative ways of coming out as bisexual.

I'm a 15-year-old boy, and I sorta wanna come out to my parents, but I want to do it without making a big deal about it, if you know what I mean.

My first idea was to just write a letter, which I'm still considering. My friend told me I should leave it on my parents' bed. (I also need a few other ideas for giving them the letter, too.)

Hope anyone on here can help me out. Any and all suggestions are welcome. I look forward to your responses. :wink:

2. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is always the casual way: wait for a conversation to start about your love life, then just mention it during the conversation

3. tay98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was just about to ask the same question. Want to come out to my parents too.
    Although in my opinion, if you write a letter it kinda makes it seem like it's a big deal. But if you want more ideas about giving them the letter, maybe put it on their desk or on the fridge or something??