1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any bisexual woman who is utterly repulsed by male genitals?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by becKEY0011, Dec 16, 2017.

1. becKEY0011

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I guess it is weird for me to be so repulsed by the male sexual anatomy, when I should be into it, as my sexual orientation say. But I'm not, and it confuses me. The thought of blowjob makes me wanna flee the face of earth and live in Mars. The way their tight fitting pants make it bulge out UGH no please. Am I being too explicit? Anyone else? I guess at this rate no men would want to date me. "NO BLOWJOBS?? I'D DIE BABE-"
    No, no...I'd rather have you leave me rather than go down there.

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel like you and at the risk of over-sharing, I don't give guys blowjobs. I just cannot do it. I mean sure I could force myself but I do not want to, and I couldn't care less if guys find it a problem or not. I would not expect a guy to do anything he feels uncomfortable with to me and I expect the same respect and understanding from him, simple.

I prefer women anyway so I was never too scared of men not wanting me but I would say that it hasn't really been a problem.