1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Valen, May 16, 2018.

1. Valen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a trans boy (FTM) and I'm really still in the closet.. I came out last year and I kind of closeted myself from everyone.

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Valen
    Welcome.

Have a look in the "Gender Identity and Expression" section of this forum. Contact your nearest support group for trans people and if you can meet other people like yourself.
    Only come out to people you trust and when you feel safe. Those that love you will still love you. Anyone that rejects you you are better off without them, they are horrible people.

The most important thing in this whole process is you. So look after yourself, be kind, forgiving and loving to yourself.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Valen....Hello and welcome to empty closets! This is a great place with good people and now there is one more! Yes, check out the "Gender Identity and Expression" forum here. I think you'll find some people who will know and understand the things that you are dealing with. So glad that you have found us!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: