1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anxiety.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Natasha Elyssa

I'm bloody freaking out over here. My anxiety is peaking. I head up to my college orientation tomorrow, or rather in a few hours, and I'm practically shaking. I'm scared, worried, concerned. I'm going to bloody freak out the way I'm going. Why I'd there so much stress? Why am I so scared? I'm only going away for 3 days. I gotta stay in a dorm Monday night (part of the "experience" or "immersion") into Tuesday morning, but that's nothing right? Right?

Oh boy. I'm bloody twitching and everything. Full butterflies in the stomach. My IBS is getting triggered. My abdomen hurts. I'm stress eating. I feel hungry and extremely full at the same time. I keep shaking my arms, hands, and legs. I'm bloody petrified. Why am I so nervous about something so simple? Why do I have to deal with this? Why is there nobody to comfort me? Why can't I bloody talk to anyone about this? Why is there nobody to help guide me through this? My mom's coming, but she's really bothered by it. She's miserable about going.

Right now, all I feel is fear and anxiety. I'm bloody panicking. I don't know what to do. Why does this all have to be so complicated? And if this is so bad, what's actual move-in going to be like? Oh boy, I don't even really want to think about that. I'm a bloody anxious mess. I'm just going to curl up and try to comfort myself to sleep.

2. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh that's tough, I hope you're feeling better :confused:

If you're very anxious try to focus just on your breath...pace it so that it gradually slows to a relaxed tempo. Hugging a pillow or watching a funny Youtube video helps me.