1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anxiety: I hate when I'm attracted to girls I generally feel like I'm not good enough

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tigermud, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I'm 25 .
    Ive had a few experiences with girls.

I recently fell out with a friend I was dating. She was a really good friend.

I admit I can be very insucure, I have depression and anxiety problems.

I've had highs and lows with girls.
    I had one bad experience with a girl.

I've not had a girlfriend officially, though I do imagine myself in a relationship cause it would be nice.

Hmm what can I say. The last girl I was dating was nice. We both liked each other but she didn't want a commitment.

This played on my mind for a bit,as she grew on me, but it wasn't going anywhere so frustration naturally came in And we argued.

I have a habit of praising girls I like goddesses, so I see them like they're perfect ,, their imperfections are what makes them perfect.
    So where I go wrong, I add up their qualities and I start to feel less than them and actually wonder if I am good enough as a girlfriend..

I believe I'm willing. I don't pressure girls into relationships, I just think the amount of passion that bleeds when I'm attracted to a girl is intense.
    I don't over do it , I don't like to make girls feel uncomfortable. I just like giving attention cause that's what you do when you like someone.

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I can understand why you end up feeling like this but you need to try and work on your self esteem and self worth because ultimately its difficult to be in a relationship with someone who doesnt think they are worth anything.

Its nice to see the best in people and love their flaws but you cannot healthily put people on a pedestal because there is only one way from there. You can still give them compliments etc.
    Its difficult when you like someone that doesnt want commitment but it doesnt mean its anything to do with you, sometimes its just not what someone wants at that moment in their life.