1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

^-^answer these questions with simple answers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, Oct 26, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm signing up to a scholarship and it has a lot of questions i'm just going to post some and see what you guys would answer just so i can see things from other people points of view you can answer just one or more or however you like :slight_smile:

1. Describe any positions of responsibility or leadership that you have held?
    2. Describe any creative or artistic interests that you actively pursue.?
    3. Describe any athletic activities in which you regularly participate.
    4. Tell us how you have helped others in the last two years. Your answer may include service to your family, friends, school, or community, as well as to an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) or a charity.
    5. If there is anything else that you would like the committee to know about, you can tell us about it here.
    (wtf should i tell them i mean what can i tell them more about myself in here :bang: this question is the only one i left blank for now )

6. What do you think you will gain from our experience and what will you bring to our colleges?
    7. If you had the chance to change one thing about your society, what would it be?
    8. Tell us about what you think is the most important experience in your life, and how it impacted you

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

1. I don't really remember having any... Ah, I created (and therefore was admin) of a forum once! That counts right?

2. I am a singer and write my own songs. I also draw (but not as often as I used to)

3. None.

4. I haven't

6. (I don't actually plan to physically go to a college, I'm just doing the questions for fun)

7. That they are so ignorant towards everything different.

8. Being transgender, while not a good thing, is something I must struggle through, it has lots of hardships and tests of strength.
    Despite wishing I was born a cis male with all my heart, I must say that being transgender has probably made me a lot stronger.

^sorry, that last one wasn't simple.

3. ForeverYoung000

1. Responsibility- taking care or my young brothers and doing what need to be done most of the time.

2. I draw when I can, I play little bit of piano, and I can sing.

3. I played basketball, track and volleyball in middle school and my freshman year in high.
    I run from time to time.

4. Last 2 years....uhm, I was 14. Majority of the time I was participating in sports inside and outside of school also chorus so I didn't do much in helping out category.

5. Comitee?? I thought this was for fun.

6. Uh...I'm still in highschool. XDD

7. Wait what?? If I could change something in the world, I'll change that all sexualities should be equal. But this generation is so f***d up.

8. Coming out to my brother, it showed me that I'm not afraid to tell who I really am. It made me a lot stronger hopefully coming out to friends in the long run.

4. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Describe any positions of responsibility or leadership that you have held?
    I've coached a team in handball.

2. Describe any creative or artistic interests that you actively pursue.?
    I draw sometimes, mostly people. I also like editing images.

3. Describe any athletic activities in which you regularly participate.
    I walk to the fridge and then back to my computer multiple times a day.

4. Tell us how you have helped others in the last two years. Your answer may include service to your family, friends, school, or community, as well as to an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) or a charity.
    I'm active in Amnesty International.

7. If you had the chance to change one thing about your society, what would it be?
    That everyone would receive an education. Education is one of the main things needed to help fight poverty and ignorance.

8. Tell us about what you think is the most important experience in your life, and how it impacted you
    I guess my depression. It's shaped me into the person I am today.

5. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1.Describe any positions of responsibility or leadership that you have held?
    Platoon Sargent(F Company, 3rd Platoon), Lead Acolyte at my church
    2.Describe any creative or artistic interests that you actively pursue.
    Drawing, writing, photography
    3.Describe any athletic activities in which you regularly participate.
    Cross-Country, Track, Swimming
    4.Tell us how you have helped others in the last two years. Your answer may include service to your family, friends, school, or community, as well as to an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) or a charity.
    Served at an elementary school this summer, assisting with summer-child care programs
    Helped at another elementary school this spring organizing, and being a mentor to the kids, reading with them, helping them with homework, etc
    5.If there is anything else that you would like the committee to know about, you can tell us about it here.
    I don't think there is
    6.What do you think you will gain from our experience and what will you bring to our colleges?
    I will gain public speaking skills and the ability to communicate my ideas much more clearly in front of other people.
    I will bring leadership skills. I know how to lead, how to get excited high-school students and elementary school students to work and get tasks done
    7.If you had the chance to change one thing about your society, what would it be?
    I need time to think about this one, so I'll leave it blank with a smile: :smilewave
    8.Tell us about what you think is the most important experience in your life, and how it impacted you
    My most important experience? Going on a church youth-mission trip in 8th grade. Even though we only went to inner city Minneapolis, I learned soo much. We spent the week painting houses, cleaning out a church basement that had flooded, helping at a homeless shelter and just being out on the street with none of the things that we really take for granted. For a group of kids from the 'burbs it really was an eye opening experience.

6. Mickz

1. Ummm... Errr... None? :lol:
    2. Sketching
    Writing
    Carving
    Poetry
    Singing
    3. Ouch... :lol:
    4. I've helped a friend through a depressed/Suicidal phase.
    Have helped my mom when she had a stroke from high blood sugar.
    Can't remember any other.
    7. I'd like our law enforcement to be better.
    8. My two near death experiences, both gave me PTS but made me realize that any day can be your last, so live everyday like it is your last.

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am hating question 8 because that implies that there has to be one single life event that takes precedence over any other. My whole life has shaped me in various ways. I couldn't pick one moment out of it that was distinctly more important.