1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angels/Demons Romance RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Nov 29, 2015.

1. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "They can definitely kill on their own. You're right, it was planned, though. I was technically the one to give the okay and I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking."

2. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She reached over the table and smacked the angel. "I don't think this one was caused by your misstep. It was probably someone else. I know you wouldn't give the order for such a massacre, drunk or not." Lucifer made a noise that sounded similar to "I don't think so." Just in case, she elbowed him again.

3. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "He's more correct than you are, believe it or not. You're so ignorant."

4. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Snow pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "So it's my fault I prefer to see the better in people. Understood. I'd like to see the angels." Her voice had quickly changed to a crisp and polite, if not chipped, tone. She had often been told that being an optimist was her downfall.

It still stung, every time.

5. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "You just have this blind faith. It's going to hurt you eventually." She studied the table. "I'll set up a meeting for both sides on Earth."

6. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Snow pinched the inside of her wrist, causing the area to redden. "I know." Her tone was icy and clipped. Beside her, Lucifer shivered. "I'll get Seth to arrange the meeting. For now, goodbye." A breeze, and Snow was gone. The spell she cast on Lucifer, however, remained.

Flying through the freezing air, the cold biting at her skin, she fumed. Her mind was reeling, once more. She finally located her brother somewhere in Ireland, scaring the living souls out of the people. "Your turn," she said gruffly, jabbing a finger in the general direction of heaven, then flew off before she got a confirmation. She needed to cool off.

7. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seth tore through the tiny village, his wings causing a mighty wind behind him.

"Ego sum deus watermelons ! Vos tenui homines erit sapere mei sucos delectamentum!" He roared as he went. Below him, two priests ran, covering their heads with bibles and brandishing crucifixes. Seth laughed maniacally, shooting fire into the sky. Humans were so easy to frighten.

He chased the priests up the cobbled road into the small church before growing bored with his game and leaving the village. He flew over the countryside, through valleys, over green glens, the moon illuminating the ground below him.

He flew until he came upon a craggy outcropping of rocks, overlooking Lough Sruhill. It was a beautiful spot. A large lake, surrounded by green hills. He sat upon a large rock, folding his wings in. It was a cold night, so he set a small blue fireball on the ground at his feet to warm himself.

He looked out over the water. The ache in his chest reminded him why he was there. Daniel. He hung his head as the tears began to fall. This had become common practice over the last few days. He would spend the day in human form, drinking and chasing women (and men), and then at night, when he was alone, he would change back into his demon form, and terrorize the small towns scattered throughout the Emerald Isle. Once this was done, he would return to Sruhill and look out over the water.

He sobbed quietly, his arms wrapped around his legs. His horns scraped against his biceps as his shoulders shook.

Seth heard a noise behind him. The sound of someone walking on gravel. His head snapped up, and he listened carefully. The light was too low for anyone to see him, as long as he remained still.

"Hey, is anyone out there? I thought I heard crying," A gentle voice called out. The speaker was definitely male, though his voice had a comforting tone to it. "It's all right, lass. Or lad. Whoever y' are. I promise, 'm not going ta harm ye." The man spoke with a thick Irish accent.

Seth dried his tears on the back of his hand and rose before putting out the fire.

"I'm fine, sorry. Just thinking about my...dead...dog. Sorry! I'll just be going." Seth didn't have time to change back to human form. He'd have to get away quickly.

"Oh, an American! Wha' brings ye all the way out here, lad?" The man asked. He continued to walk closer to Seth. He stopped short and gasped, as the clouds moved from in front of the moon.

"Damn it all," Seth said. There was no way the human wouldn't notice his form. "Okay, look, there's no need to get all worked up about this. Let's just handle this like calm, rational beings."

"Y-yer a demon!" The man stuttered, pointing.

"Why, whatever would give you THAT idea?" Seth said sarcastically.

"But-but-yer a DEMON!" The man said, this time with an air of interest. "Are you the one I've been hearing about? Who's been going through and scaring all the priests?"

"Uh, yeah...that was me...How are you not shitting yourself in fear?" Seth asked, confused. It was rare that a non-supernatural being didn't run at first sight of him. Was this one brain damaged?

"Well I've seen yer kind before, haven't I?" The man said. He was now no more than three feet from Seth. "Bloody demons, love this spot, don't they? Never seen one cry, though," he said thoughtfully. A look of concern crossed his face. "Wha' happened, love? Someone break your heart?"

Seth's breath caught in his throat. He hadn't talked to another being since he had left Snow and that angel. "You...you could say that..." Seth said softly. "But he didn't mean to."

"You weren't crying over a dead dog, were you, lad?" The Irishman stepped forward and hesitantly reached out a hand. He took it back for a moment, as though afraid of getting burned, before finally resting it on Seth's arm. "He was taken from you, wasn't he?"

Seth opened and closed his mouth, tears filling his eyes once more. The man's hand was warm on his arm, and he felt electric tingles emanating from where it lay.

"He...he got...hurt..." Seth choked, the words stopping in this throat. Before he knew what was happening, he had his arms wrapped around the man, and was sobbing into his shoulder.

"Ssshhh. 's all right, love." The man wrapped his arms around Seth, awkwardly trying to find a way to maneuver around his wings. He cradled the demon in his arms, and hugged him tight. "I know it hurts. I know it does." He rested his head on Seth's avoiding being stabbed by the end of his horn. "Just let it out. Murph is here, lad. Just let it all out."

Seth sobbed until he had no more tears, and he just sat on the ground in Murph's warm embrace.

"I-I'm Seth," he forced out. Seth hiccuped and pulled away slightly to wipe his eyes.

"Seth," Murph said, "It's lovely to meet you." The two pulled apart a bit and looked into each other's eyes.

Seth couldn't help but notice the lovely shade of green in Murphy's eyes. Like grass after a rain. He felt his heart flutter, and could feel his breath catch-but this time, it was in a good way.

"It-it's nice to meet you." Seth put his head back on the smaller man's shoulder. They remained like that, Demon and human, wrapped in each other's arms, until the sun started to rise on the horizon.

OOC: Sorry, not sorry for the length. I loved writing this.

#167 DougTheBicycle, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  8. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (SO CUTE IT'S PRETTY MUCH PURE SADNESS AND FLUFF I LOVE IT ^u^

9. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: I'm glad you enjoyed it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: there's much more to follow, but I didn't want to overload the forum. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (write moooore

11. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Haha, I will later today. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a spelling bee today so I'll be absent for most of the night.

13. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Today is laundry day, so I'll have about an hour of just sitting around. :grin:

14. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Firstly what's with spelling bees and laundry days and secondly Doug that was hilarious and cute all at the same time. Tipping more towards hilarious and slightly stupid?

And wait who's taller Seth or Murphy?)

15. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Stupid is cute! How do you think I landed such a hot girlfriend? And Seth is taller, especially when he's in demon form. You ever seen one of those suckers? Fucking 7 feet tall!

Also, it's gonna get angsty/fluffy. You have been warned.

And yeah, Logic! Laundry day! The day that me and J do all of our laundry. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, when you're a good speller, you get in spelling bees. I was tied for 4th place and I was nervous AF. One of my friends insisted I punch her in the stomach to help my nerves.

Yes! More fluff and angst!

17. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Non-Asian countries have such weird things. I've heard of both, but never been practiced. Here, laundry day is pratically everyday.

And onwards with the flangst!)

18. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I forgot you're from Singapore. In America, neither are weird.

19. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Hahahaha, would think so. I do suppose SG pratices will be weird to you guys too.)

20. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone