1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angels/Demons Romance RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Nov 29, 2015.

1. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "First thing you need to learn- This isn't something I control. Right now, I could snap your neck with one hand and why is that? Because I've been forced into what I call fight mode. Might wanna deal with your boss, babe." She leaned against the gate, watching them.

2. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Aaaaawww Quinn I love yooou -smothers with hugs- on the way back home and looking for a RP that updated XD)

Snow nodded slowly, taking in the new information. No wonder she'd said she wasn't as innocent as Snow thought her to be. No matter. She was always the Melody she knew-the strong, cute, and all too shy Melody. She stepped forward slowly, raising her hands to show them empty.

"If you're talking about Lucifer," she jerked her head in his direction, "then I've got them under control. Instead, I think its your side we're scared stiff off. Lucifer opened his mouth to protest, only for Snow to send him another withering glare.

She got closer to Quinn, but was stopped by the large arch angel. Snow stopped, eyes softening. "C'mon, darling. We've stepped down."

(Did we use pet names in this RP eariler? Forgot! XD)

3. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seth watched the proceedings with a mixture of fear and anger. He knew he couldn't lose it again. But damn it, why did angels have to be so...so...Well fuck, they're just god damn annoying, aren't they?

"C'mon, darling. We've stepped down."

Darling?

Seth looked up to see his sister attempting to get closer to Quinn. Ah. So THIS was the one. The one his sister was being all hypocritical about.

"Look, scary black angel thing. We're done. I'M done. And that's why you came here in the first place, isn't it? Because of me?" Seth stood. Even in his reduced size, he towered over those around him. "Well here I am. Do what you will, I'm not going to fight. If you need to kill me, fine, kill me." Seth closed his eyes and spread his hands, exposing his bony chest. Silence fell, and a face forced it's way up to his skin, screaming in silent agony.

4. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Snow turned, quirked an eyebrow at the face rising up his chest, and pushed him aside gently. "Enough with the bloodshed. A single life cannot be exchanged for the thousands lost."

She turned to the arch angel, someone managing to stand on the same level as him though he towered over her. "Allow us to meet your...ruler. God, was it? Beelzebub is here. We should exchange a few words. Enough with this bloodshed. Call your troops off, and so shall we."

5. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (We didn't, but Melody is more confident in her current form.)
    The archangel turned to Melody. "Yeah, I trust Snow. If she says go jump off a cliff, you do it."

6. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Snow let a soft smile settle onto her face. "Thanks, Melody." She then looked around, hands outstretched. "Er, is this a good time for a hug? Cuz you do know you're reaally sexy when you look like that."

7. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Damn right, I am." She hugged her. "Not like they can do anything. I'm basically the leader."

8. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Well, that makes it 10 times hotter," Snow joked as they broke apart. She pecked Melody's cheek with a grin before turning to the arch angel. "Could you take us to your leader?"

"I don't see a reason as to why we should meet them in their territory," Lucifer grumbled. Snow sighed. "I don't know, because we stormed right up to their gates? Do you seriously never think anything through before you do it?

9. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I'm the leader, hon. God doesn't do shit involving us."

---------- Post added 14th Dec 2015 at 10:32 PM ----------

"Might as well discuss here."

10. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Snow pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Well, this makes things plenty harder. The reason for the war is basically that this guy-" she jerked a thumb at Lucifer, who grunted, "-was trying to woo an angel, and something or other happened. And so, we're here to ask if you can pull back your troops."

"The angels coming over and killing our kin is their fault," Lucifer not-so-softly whispered. "Even if I did break the rules, them killing our kind was much too far."

11. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Melody twirled her hair with her finger. "Yeah, I don't know why I decided that. Then again, some of my higher-up soldiers do their best to get me drunk before meetings, so that might be it..." She let out a defeated sigh, crossing her arms. "Call off the soldiers," she ordered the archangel. "I am so, so sorry. I know I'm not that great a leader but I'm trying."

12. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Snow quirked an eyebrow at Melody's strange confession. "Such a strange bunch, you angels are," she rolled her eyes. "Then, Lucifer, you shall do the same." The man grumbled but disappeared in a large fire that appeared at his feet.

"Sulking, again?" Snow groaned. "I do think we need to...consider a few laws, now," she said to Melody.

13. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Yeah? Such as?" Her weariness began to show, wings fading back to grey.

14. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Snow conjured a table and a few chairs, promptly collapsing into a chair. "The...no angel-demon friends and mate rule. I do think there are more then just...us who would like the rule removed. I do suppose that this has to be agreed on by both sides..."

"The elders will not be happy," Lucifer added darkly, popping our from the ground and scaring snow. She scrowled at him. "The only reason you were chosen was because you can be played like a puppet," she retorted. The man gaped back. "What the hell do you know?!" She rolled her eyes. "Obviously a lot more then you do, beelzebub!"

"Anyway," Snow continued, pointedly ignoring the man. "I propose that heaven and hell work hand-in-hand from now on, to prevent any...problems, such as these, in the future."

15. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "That won't be easy at all." She sat down. "The brain carries a bias, Snow, and this division has been in place for so long that the people don't know any other way."

16. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "But from what you said, you're considering it." She smiled and shrugged. "Adjusting or not, I'd rather not see another war like this," she motioned in a general direction. The after effects of the war littered earth. "At least for now, I would like to address the root of the problem. About Michelle and Lucifer."

At her name, the male perked up, almost dog-like in his manner. "I want to see her," he demanded. "I need to talk to her."

(Doug's MIA?)

17. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (I guess)
    "Slow down," she said to Lucifer. "Can't that wait until after this meeting? Anyway, I do feel that the law should be put into effect. I just think it'll do more harm than good. After just getting out of a war, giving people just what they don't want? Spells out riot to me." She leaned back. "Tell me the story. I need to know how this all started."

---------- Post added 15th Dec 2015 at 02:03 AM ----------

(Going to sleep in 10 minutes- if you're gonna post, post now)

18. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "And whose fault is that?" Lucifer snorted, which turned into a grunt as Snow's elbows hit his ribs.

"Basically," he said ruefully, glaring at Snow, "I met Michelle at a party. Which, I can't remember. But it was before Snow became my fiancee," he added, almost as if ro get back at her. She simply smacked him upside the head once more. "So I tried to woo her," he shrugged. "And by wooing he means the old-fashioned human way. Of course, he snuck into heaven a couple of times," Snow explained. This time she was smacked upside the head. "Then the angels caught me, threw me out, and a few weeks later, attacked our kin." By the time he'd finished his story, neither Snow nor Lucifer looked very happy.

19. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "So, what you're saying is an idiot flirting at a party caused millions, if not billions, of deaths?" She facepalmed.

20. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lucifer opened his mouth, no doubt trying to edge in a retort, but Snow beat him to it. "Your angels came over and killed our kin, for some reason or another. That's how the war started, really."