1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angels/Demons Romance RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Nov 29, 2015.

1. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Ancestor(?) worship and chope-ing things with tissue paper. (And have our own language.)

*Chope it to reserve)

2. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What is chope-ing things with tissue paper? o_o

3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Them tissue paper packets-we leave them on tables sometimes to 'chope' them, which is basically reserving them. Or an umbrella. Or anything else, really.

4. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh. So, saving a seat, kind of?

5. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Jesus, what have I done????

Murph squinted as the sun started to peek over the horizon. He looked down at the demon he held in his arms. He was sleeping, not peacefully, but very deeply. Every now and then he would twitch, or growl, or sometimes what seemed like a face would force itself to the top of his skin, mouth open in a silent howl.

Dew clung to Seth's wings, and made them glisten and shine in the morning light. He was really quite beautiful, despite his...demon...ness...Murph moved slightly, not wanting to wake the creature just yet. The grass was wet, and it made him cold. But he didn't mind, the warmth the demon gave off was enough to keep him comfortable, for now at least.

When the first cock crowed and the birds began to sing, Murph decided it was time.
    "Hey, Seth. It's morning, love." He gently rubbed the demon's arm. His skin was a strange combination of smooth and rough, almost like a cat's tongue. It was warm to the touch. "Come on, let's go inside. We'll have a nice cup of tea, and then you can be on your way." Murph felt a pang of sadness as he said this. He hadn't known Seth for long- or at all, really-but comforting someone in pain always brings people together.
    Seth began to stir gently, his wings stretching out behind him. He opened one bleary eye, blinking a couple times before rubbing it with the back of his hand. He fully opened them both, and stared at the human in surprise.

"Wh-what are you doing? Who are you?" He pushed against the human, falling backward in the grass. "What happened?" Seth scramble backward before getting to his cloven feet. He stood at his full height, a towering 7'6", and stared down at the human. "Why were we...cuddling?"

"Easy, lad," Murph started. He slowly stood, his hands outstretched defensively. "You were out here crying last night, and I comforted you. You fell asleep in my arms." He looked at the demon with sadness in his eyes. "You told me about Daniel."

Seth stood on the cliff, sun behind his back. This couldn't be true. He had no memory of this...

"You lie," he growled. "Demons do not cry. I am death incarnate!" Fireballs started to grow in his hands. "I am the general supreme of the armies of hell, and I do not..." He trailed off as he looked into the mortal's eyes. They were scared now, but that's not what he was looking at. Those eyes, that shade of green. He remembered.

"Murph?" Seth asked quietly. The fireballs in his hand instantly went out. "I-I'm sorry...Please, don't be afraid." He took a hesitant step toward the human. Murph stumbled back and fell to the ground.

"L-look, sir, I don't want any trouble. Just-just go." He pushed himself backward over the ground, going too fast to stand up. He turned and lurched forward in an attempt to run. But he quickly lost his balance and fell forward.

“Murph, I’m sorry! I don’t know why, I forgot-“

“Just go!” Murphy was finally able to get to his feet, and he took off running toward the small house nearby.

“Murph!” Seth flapped his wings and took off after Murphy. It didn’t take long before he was caught up, but Murphy had already gotten inside the door. Seth landed gently in front of the door, and knocked. “Murph, please! Just talk to me!”

“What do you want, you monster?” Murph shouted through the door.

“Murph, I’m sorry!” Seth said, his head against the door. “I just…I’ve been going through a tough time. Last night was really special it…it meant a lot to me.” His words stopped in his throat as the tears formed in his eyes.

There was silence on the other side of the door. Seth stood there for a moment before gently knocking again. “Murph? If you want me to go I’ll-I’ll go…” He stood there in silence for a moment, tears streaming down his face. After a minute had gone by, Seth wiped his eyes. “Okay. I’ll go.” Seth turned to leave.

“You…You don’t have to go…” Murph said from the other side. Seth stopped and turned back to the door. It was cracked open a little bit, and Seth could see the green of his eyes peeking through the door. “But you have to promise never to do that again.”

Seth rushed back over to the door. “I promise, I will never do that in front of you again. Here-If you give me a minute, I’ll change into my human form,” he said excitedly.

“No!” Murph said, opening the door. “You don’t-You don’t have to change.” He looked suddenly sheepish. “I-I kind of…like you like this…” Murph looked down at his feet, embarrassed. Seth’s jaw dropped.

“You…You like me like this? You’re not scared?” This was the first time a human had ever NOT been terrified of his demon form. “I mean, that’s not a problem. Just…unexpected.” Murph grinned a little and stepped out in front of Seth.

“I mean, look at you! You’re all…muscles….and….horns…and….legs…Good Laurd above, those legs…” Murph stepped forward before stopping himself, embarrassed. “Sorry, we just met and you’re still getting over someone…” He looked down sheepishly. Didn’t mean nothing by it…” Seth gave a small grin.

“It’s all right.” He shivered in the morning cold. “Um, is there somewhere we could go or something? I’m kinda super fucking cold out here.” He gestured around behind him, where the dew was starting to freeze to the grass.

“Oh, shit, of course!” Murph said. He opened the door to his little cottage and pulled Seth inside. “Come on, we’ll get some tea going, have some biscuits. You go sit by the fireplace, I’ll have one going in a second!” He pushed Seth straight, toward a small sitting room with a stone fireplace against one wall. There was a couch in the middle of the room, laden with enough blankets and pillows that even that one princess wouldn’t feel the pea.

Seth grinned as he heard Murph bustling about, preparing tea and such in the kitchen. Leaning over the fireplace, Seth added a few larger logs and swept out some of the ash from the fireplace. He pointed a finger at the logs, and they burst into a warm yellow flame. He took a blanket from the couch and sat on the floor in front of the blaze, shivering.

“All right, I didn’t know what kind you like, so I’ve got breakfast tea, Earl Grey, chamomile, cinnamon, chai, and some other shite that my gran gave me that I hate.” Murph listed off the teas as he brought a tray into the small sitting room. He stopped as a wall of warmth blasted him in the doorway. “I see you’ve got that taken care of, then?” He grinned, looking at Seth bundled in front of the fire. “Better job than I could ever do.” He set the tray on the coffee table and moved to sit next to Seth. He took another blanket and draped it over both of their shoulders. “How are you today?”

Seth shrugged and moved closer to the Irishman.

“It hurts. We were together for a hundred and fifty years,” he said, staring into the crackling flames. “Doesn’t sound like much, but it translates to about three human years.” Murph stared at Seth, his mouth hanging open.

“A hundred and fifty…how old are you?” He asked, amazed.

“I dunno. Like, 5, maybe 650? After a while, you lose track. Doesn’t really matter, anyway.” Seth said, thinking.

“That’s…that’s amazing. And you and Daniel, you were together for a hundred and fifty of those years?” Murph asked, trying to comprehend it all.

“Yeah,” Was all that Seth could say. He could feel himself starting to choke up again.
    Murph looked over at his companion’s silence, and saw tears starting to form in his pinkish eyes.

“Oh, love, I’m sorry.” He wrapped his arms around the demon in a warm embrace. “I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s okay,” Seth said, leaning into Murph’s arms. “It’s okay.” He looked up at the clock above the mantelpiece. “I should get going.” He moved to stand, but Murph pulled him back down.

“No,” He said firmly, his grip doubling on the taller being. “You stay here as long as you like. The way you’ve been carrying on is no way to heal. You stay here with me, and that way if you need someone, you have someone.” He finally released Seth, and retrieved the tea tray from where it sat behind them.

“Now then. We have breakfast, Earl Grey, chamomile, cinnamon, chai, and shitty gran tea. What would you like?” He looked up to see Seth staring at him, a smile on his face.

“Wot?” He asked, confused.

Seth looked away bashfully. “Thank you.”

7. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Holy shit, you weren't kidding.

8. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never kid! I'll post more tonight, probably, if I can get it finished.

9. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want as many words as you can release from your brain by 3 AM.

10. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But...work! I have to do things...

11. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you can't get through a day on 4 hours of sleep, you can't be in my army. Besides, it's only another 1.5 hours.

12. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean I'm actually already at my job, and I have duties I need to perform.

And I frequently achieve 3 hours of sleep before I work midnight to 8 AM. Suck it.

13. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh. You're already at work. How awkward and stupid I must sound.

Welcome to the army, friend.

14. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Doug, I swear. I'm going MIA for the next 19+ hours, and I expect more flangst to be squeezed out of your brain when I come online again. THIS MAKES THE PLANE RIDE SO MUCH BETTER)

15. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank me, I had been bugging him to write and post more. Also, 'flangst'- fluff + angst?

16. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Yeap flangst is fluff+angst. Used by the fanfic community. Less of a mouthfull, really.)

17. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read lots of fanfics, but I had never heard flangst before.

18. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Really? In the anine/manga fandom flangst is a thing.)

19. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also an otaku and I still hadn't heard it.

20. AlgebraicUchiha

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone