1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angels/Demons Romance RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Nov 29, 2015.

1. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only need one person and I would prefer that person to be female.

My character is Melody. She is an angel so I would prefer your character to be a demon. She has lavender hair and is fairly short.

CHAPTER 1- INTRO
    She took a careful step forwards onto the war-torn field. The fighting was slowing, individual battles becoming fewer. "I wish this would all end," she said out loud to no one in particular. "Me too," a voice agreed, pulling her from her thoughts. Oh, no. She recognized that voice as a demon's.

(Just keep going)

2. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (This seems interesting, though more so if you opened it up to more people. I'll just make random shit for mine-female demon, it is.)

Eh, my character is snow. She's pretty tall, with dark blue hair and mismatched pink eyes that seem to stare into your soul. She's very laid back and does things at her own pace, I suppose...

Snow scoffed at the angel's reaction to her appearance. Typical of them, she supposed. "What, you think the war isn't taking it's toll on us?" Ignoring the angel's answer, she stared right over the angel's head, running a hand through a blue hair as she sighed. "It's been...well, hell, recently," she chuckled dryly, eyes roaming across the field with a tight expression.

She allowed a tense silence to settle around them before turning to the angel. "I don't feel like fighting you. It's too bothersome. Besides...too much blood as already been spilled." Once more, she turned towards the battlefield, eyes glazing over as she watched the destruction happening before her very eyes. "...I should get going. May we meet again, Angel." Turning on her heel, she stalked away silently.

Once out of sight, Snow rested against a piece of architecture that was somehow saved from the war. She was interesting, Snow mused, recalling with a snort of laughter how the girl's eyes widened almost comically at her appearance. I do hope we meet again. Preferably when the war's over. If it will even end, to begin with...

3. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Maybe I will, IDK)
    She watched the demon walk off into the distance. Did she even know where she was going? Nevermind, it doesn't matter. She sat on the ground, leaning against a tree- the plants, to Quinn's relief, had been spared from the horrors of war. She was weird, though...

(I don't write as much as you, obviously)

4. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (I'm just gonna add another OC, cuz if not the RP won't continue. Ps, what's the background of the war?)

"Even in the thick of war, you still manage to flirt. I applaud you, Snow," a male clapped condescendingly, dropping down beside the she-demon, making himself comfortable despite the glare which could have frozen hell over. "Just because you've gotten yourself a partner doesn't mean you have to be so cocky, Seth," she hissed acidly, gaze snapping back to the way from which she came, as if almost hoping to catch another glimpse of the angel.

The male demon simply rolled his eyes before leaning in, voice dropping to a conspiring whisper. "She's an angel, sister. Nothing good will come out of it, especially in these times," he jerked his head in the direction of the main battlefield. Snow curled herself into a tight ball, eyes unfocused as she rocked herself. "So much for yanking the dog's chain, huh," she mumbled. Her brother simply chortled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her in slightly. "Least I'm not making you fight, right?" He sighed. He, too, had not wanted the war to begin. As a high-ranking demon, he had to lead his world into war. Too much blood had been spilled, too many lives lost.

"Even if you did, I think they'll just piss their pants in horror. Apparently I can look scary at times."

"...a gross understatement, sister dear."

A long silence passed between the siblings before Snow re-emerged from the tight ball she had curled into. "But, I really wanna see that ange-girl-once more. She's..." she ducked her head once more and spoke into her knees. "She's really cute."

Character intro~

Seth, Snow's older brother. Sprouts a black pompadour with shaved sides and a bit of beard, though he has the same mismatched pink eyes as his sister. Well known for being a joker, he's sarcastic yet protective, especially towards his sister, though he does have a darker side to him.

5. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (I'm just gonna add another OC, cuz if not the RP won't continue. Ps, what's the background of the war?)

"Even in the thick of war, you still manage to flirt. I applaud you, Snow," a male clapped condescendingly, dropping down beside the she-demon, making himself comfortable despite the glare which could have frozen hell over. "Just because you've gotten yourself a partner doesn't mean you have to be so cocky, Seth," she hissed acidly, gaze snapping back to the way from which she came, as if almost hoping to catch another glimpse of the angel.

The male demon simply rolled his eyes before leaning in, voice dropping to a conspiring whisper. "She's an angel, sister. Nothing good will come out of it, especially in these times," he jerked his head in the direction of the main battlefield. Snow curled herself into a tight ball, eyes unfocused as she rocked herself. "So much for yanking the dog's chain, huh," she mumbled. Her brother simply chortled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her in slightly. "Least I'm not making you fight, right?" He sighed. He, too, had not wanted the war to begin. As a high-ranking demon, he had to lead his world into war. Too much blood had been spilled, too many lives lost.

"Even if you did, I think they'll just piss their pants in horror. Apparently I can look scary at times."

"...a gross understatement, sister dear."

A long silence passed between the siblings before Snow re-emerged from the tight ball she had curled into. "But, I really wanna see that ange-girl-once more. She's..." she ducked her head once more and spoke into her knees. "She's really cute."

Character intro~

Seth, Snow's older brother. Sprouts a black pompadour with shaved sides and a bit of beard, though he has the same mismatched pink eyes as his sister. Well known for being a joker, he's sarcastic yet protective, especially towards his sister, though he does have a darker side to him.

6. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    War background: The angels and demons have always despised each other. Last month was the final straw when a band of angels snuck into the demon capital and murdered over 1,000 demons. The leader declared war and the fighting is just now stopping, though the anger and hatred is still strong between the two races.

Character Intro: Harmony is Melody's identical twin sister, with the exception of her blue-dyed hair.

"Mel!" Harmony dropped from a tree branch. "Was that a demon that you were talking to? Are you insane?" Melody sighed. "Yeah, it was a demon. In my defense, she spoke to me ." "Yeah, save it for the Council. That's where you're headed if anyone finds out." "Oh, shut up," the purple-haired angel snapped. "She wasn't bad-looking and you can't stop me from just talking to her."

7. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bump + new sign-ups allowed

8. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seth hummed, thumping his younger sister's head heavily. "Not like you can do anything about it. Think of it as a wet dream," he jokingly suggested, wincing at the elbow jab in his stomach. "I mean, you know what'll happen if you something about it. Boom, all hell breaks loose. As if it already hasn't, those bloody angels." Snow's eyes narrowed as she thought of the angels who broke into the capitial. Snow had an strange intrest in the angels-something, that of course, was rather unwelcome among the demons. And because of that, she had, to a certain extent, trusted the angels. Maybe it was due to them being angels-the do-gooders- or because of her interest. Either way, she hoped her trust wasn't misplaced. Certainly, she wouldn't protest for their innocence, mostly in fear of being killed, but...the act of sneaking in to kill her kin-it seemed beneath them.

She hadn't noticed her brother side-staring at her. "No matter what, just be careful. You know what happens to those who break the rules." She scoffed, sending him a mock salute. "Yes, sir. Staring at a cutie leaves me with a fate worse then death. Understood, sir." He smacked her, grinning, before getting up and brushing himself off. "Gotta get back to the capitial. That angel-you know her name?"

"Why would I?"

"...sad. I'll dig around. Bye for now, sister."

As he left, Snow was left alone in the deafening silence. Sometimes she wished she wasn't a demon. Or that there wasn't such strict rules binding her kind. "Why's there even such a rule," she breathed, her head sinking down within her knees once more. No doubt, her mind would be plagued with thoughts of the angel for the next few days. Of course, if the war continued, she would be called back to the capitial for damage control, but if it didn't...

A decision already made, she stepped up and allowed a not-so-nice smirk to spread her lips thinly. Watch out, angel darling...you're going to fall right into my trap like the little cutie you are.

9. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC Hey Logic, if it's cool with you, mind if I run with Seth? Seems like an interesting character. And it it's cool with Sarge.

10. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Hey Doug, go ahead with Seth-I honestly had no idea what to do with him, really. He's basically a high-level ranking demon and is protective and understanding towards Snow. He's also doubting the line between the angels and demons. That's pretty much all the trivia you needta know. Have fun with him!)

11. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Go right ahead. And call me Quinn if you like, most do.)

She snorted, folding down the feathery wings that locked her in this society like a curse. 'Stay away from those bat-people,' she thought mockingly. "Mel," Harmony interjected. "You know the demons are dangerous." She rolled her eyes. "This doesn't concern you. Go jump in a lake." (This was considered a horrible insult- the weight of wet feathers drowns an angel.) Her sister scoffed and fluttered away. "What a pansy. As if things could be made any worse." Oh, you just wait. She was going to prove that the demons weren't the vile creatures of darkness every angel thought them to be. She had always been intrigued by them. Now was her chance to find out what they were really like.

12. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seth trudged over the blackened, scarred field. So much death...And for what? To prove a point? To reign over the world of the living? And then what? He shook his head as he walked.

A rabbit bolted from it's hiding place. Seth thought for a moment, then sent a small fireball after the creature, singeing it's fluffy little tail. The rabbit jumped and ran faster. Seth chuckled. What a pointless creature.

"Always were sadistic, weren't you?" A voice called from his right. Seth smiled.

"I was hoping you'd turn up, Danny-Boy." He turned to look at the demon lounging on a rock. The other winced.

"You KNOW I hate it when you call me that." He pouted.

"Oh, you love it." Seth approached the taller male and pulled him up from the rock into an embrace. "I've missed you."

"Oh shut up. It doesn't do for a demon to be so mushy." Daniel replied, but pulled Seth even tighter in. "You've been gone too long."

"Well, when you've got orders from the top. What about you, why are you here?" Seth pulled away, smiling. The other demon wore a patchwork touring cap, and a leather coat concealed his leathery black wings. He fidgeted with a stick he held in his hand.

"I've been sent to the front lines. They said reinforcements were needed. Myself and about 200 others have been called up." Seth's heart stopped in his chest. Or it would have if, you know, he weren't a demon. He stared at Daniel, fire in his eyes.

"Who sent you." He asked, anger in his voice.

"Seth, it's no good, there's nothing you can do." Daniel said, rushing to put his hand on Seth's arms.

"Who SENT YOU!" Seth shouted. The ground cracked and sizzled below his feet. Daniel stepped back and took a breath.

"Seth. It was him. There's nothing you can do." Of course. Of COURSE, it had been from the top. That sick f*** always had been one to play with the emotions of others.

"You just wait. I'll be back, whatever you do, DO NOT ENGAGE." Seth started to draw a shape in the dirt.

"Seth, please, it won't end well." Daniel begged. But his words fell on deaf ears. Seth finished the pentagram he had been drawing and stepped inside.

"I'll sort this all out. Remember DO NOT ENGAGE." He knelt and place the knuckles of his fist on the ground. "Daemonem perduc ad infernum, omnes timentes se." Lightning shook the sky, and the earth opened up down the middle of the pentagram. Seth was swallowed by the earth, and Daniel stood alone on the surface. It was good it started to rain. It masked the tears.

13. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Snow heard the ground crackle, as compared to feeling it. I swear, Seth, you're so much trouble, she swore, reciting the same spell her brother used in an attempt to intercept him. Angel-hunting would have to be postponed for now, it seemed.

In the depths of hell-the fire still made her shiver- she found her stupid older brother flying into the inner circle. Screeching into a stop in front of him, she glared at him, causing a few other demons who were staring to flee.

"What were you planning to do, you pea-brain? Take your own advice for once!" She grabbed him roughly by the arm, attempting to drag him back up to the surface. He kept struggling-Snow lost her grip, and without thinking, she blurted out the words she never wanted to speak. "You know what will happen to Daniel if you do this!" Indeed, he did. Going against him-Lucifier- would result in a fate worse then death for your mate. Not you, but your mate. Rumors were trife. Rape. Repeated killing. Torture. The worse...holy water. It seared skin, and as immortal beings only killed by holy water itself, one slow drop after another was excruciating. Not granted the bliss of death, you would be left to suffer for all of eternity. And all the while, you would have to watch the sadistic torture of your mate, the person you swore to protect.

"Think of Daniel," she pleaded, voice dropping to a painful whisper. "I don't want to loose you. Not after our parents. For the sake of us, please-dammit, Seth-reconsider."

14. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seth rushed through the flaming maw of Hell. It had been too long since the fire held any fear for him. His gargantuan wings fanned the flames as he went, and sent lesser demons scattering for cover.

He didn't have a plan formed-that would come later. Right now, all that was on his mind was getting Him to cancel the order, to allow Daniel to come back.

Seth heard the sound of another set of wings fast approaching behind him. Fire filled his eyes; he knew who it was. Snow whipped around in front of him, forcing him to stop lest he plow into her.

"What were you planning to do, you pea-brain? Take your own advice for once!" Before Seth could respond, she grabbed his arm and attempted to pull him back to the surface. He struggled, flapping as hard as he could against her, making her go as slowly as possible. He broke free and almost fell out of surprise.

"You know what will happen to Daniel if you do this!" That made him stop. Of course he knew. Everyone knew. The stories, the rumors. As immortals, they could withstand a lot of torture. The only thing that could finally kill them, holy water, was rumored to be used heavily in every form.

And of course it wasn't you who would undergo such things. No, it would be the one you cared for. Your partner. You would be allowed to walk free, life continuing as normal, while your partner was tortured to madness, but never allowed death, for all of eternity. It was enough to make the strongest demons go insane.

"Think of Daniel," Snow pleaded, flying close to where he was stopped. "I don't want to lose you. Not after our parents. For the sake of us, please-dammit, Seth-reconsider."

Set remained where he was, hovering well above the brimstone below. Of course she was right. But he couldn't bare the thought of losing Daniel. The war had been violent, and lengthy, with no end in sight. The thought of Daniel dying at the hands of those Angles...

"I can't lose him." Seth finally choked out. "You and him are all I have, I can't let this happen." A lone tear started to form. Its presence filled him with anger all over again. Demons didn't cry. Especially not demons in his position. "This can't happen." He forced the words past his teeth. "I won't let it."

15. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Snow let out a relieved sigh, but did not remove her grip from his arm. "Let's go," she mummured, dragging him slowly but surely away from the inner circle, and towards Earth. Her ash grey, near white wings beat strongly against the fires, sending other demons running for cover. Just for good measure, she sent them a glare. What they saw could not pass their lips. "Daniel's waiting for you, you asshole. Now, let's go."

Flying towards the surface, Snow gave him a tight slap. "That's for Daniel. You're all he has. I would give you so many more-for mom, dad and me-but I'll spare you. Don't let your emotions go into overdrive. Shit happens. I'll fight in Daniel's place. So go do whatever you guys do." Kicking his ass and sending him sprawling to the ground at the feet of Daniel, she sent them a smile before flying towards the battlefield.

She just prayed to the Gods she didn't believe in that she met that angel.

16. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Melody pressed herself to the tree, arms shielding her head and eyes shut tight. The lightning slowly left the sky, taking with it the blue as they were plunged into night. Unfolding her wings from around herself, she stood and took a shaky step to investigate what had happened.

17. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Melody pressed herself to the tree, arms shielding her head and eyes shut tight. The lightning slowly left the sky, taking with it the blue as they were plunged into night. Unfolding her wings from around herself, she stood and took a shaky step to investigate what had happened. Looking over the field, she started to walk faster. "This is NOT natural," she muttered.

18. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Flying over the battlefield, Snow was left in her own whirlpool of emotions. The clash of the battle was far below her, but yells and screams could be faintly heard, if one strained far enough.

That angel, will she be here? Although the thought was slightly demented, there was no other way to meet the angel once more. The sky was starting to darken, and the war was fading. Absentmindly flying circles over the war, she caught sight of lavender-could it be?

Swooping down, she came to a stop in front of the angel-the pretty, pretty angel. Instead, though, she simply yelled at the girl. "Why in the name of hell are you approaching the battlefield?!"

19. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She flinched, stumbling back slightly. "I- I saw lightning in a perfectly clear sky. I know it wasn't natural and I need to find out what it is." She opened her fluffy wings, prepared to get the hell away from this demon. "What are you doing here?"

20. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She eyed Snow suspiciously. "You have no reason to be here..."