1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And update and a problem

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ANewDawn, May 23, 2015.

1. ANewDawn

Wow it's been nearly two months since I lasted posted on this site. Things have changed in a big way for me. I spend several evenings a week at LGBT youth groups and they've been so helpful for me. I am much more comfortable in my identity. I came out to my family, which went badly but I'm glad I was brave enough to finally do it
    Since coming out as a trans guy I've been identifying as mostly straight. Then I met this guy at group, also a "straight" trans guy, and we really hit it off and got together. I feel safer with him than I imagine I could with a cis guy because he gets what it's like. Or I thought he did. When we were making out he went straight to my chest and in my pants, and I was really confused why he thought I would be okay with that. I let him touch my chest because I assumed I was over reacting, but didn't let him in my pants. He seemed surprised by it but stopped when I asked him to. The next time I let him get me off. It was great but the he wouldn't let me reciprocate and I don't know how I feel about it. I understand that he has dysphoria but so do I but because we're both trans I thought we would be on the same level with trusting each other. And I get a lot of dysphoria feeling like the "girl" in the relationship. I obviously don't want to pressure him because I get how he feels but at the same time I don't want the relationship to be unbalanced in that way. I don't know what to do!