1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And now for your "bullshit of the week" moment... a woman who thinks she's a cat.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chip, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah guys lets stop pushing the harmful stereotype that cats can't speak English

#81 Some Dude, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  2. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love you. I said the same thing on a post written on otherkin on this forum and got called delusional.
    As lgbt we should know what it's like to be ostracized and made fun of.

---------- Post added 20th Feb 2016 at 07:47 AM ----------

I spy a ravenclaw XD. Hufflepuff here lolz

3. iiimee

She's delusional- No rational thinker would say otherwise. It's pretty easy to understand that sometimes a bio-man is born with a more "feminine" brain, or vice versa. What's impossible is for a human to have the brain of a cat, or any other animal not even semi-close to our species! Still, would I hate her? No, but like otherkin, I will not stop criticizing it. Most otherkin I've met are simply looking for attention. One of my favorite youtubers, The Amazing Atheist, actually talked about them not too long ago. I don't hate this woman, and if I met her I probably wouldn't go out of my way to bother her, unless she started talking to me about this stuff, but I think I should be allowed to criticize people who think like her as a whole. Just like with religion- you shouldn't go out of your way to bother the religious, but is it wrong to criticize a religion? No. In fact, anyone and anything should be allowed to be criticized and questioned. I personally don't criticize individuals because I think it's a little too cruel, but I am not stopping anyone else from criticizing anyone or anything. I won't make fun of her, but if you ask if she's delusional? Yes. I will tell you with 100% certainty that she is.

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ... This still going on, unbelievable...

5. Ryu

Ryu

This sounds like something I saw a while back...
    [YOUTUBE]4WhqH8qFzOQ[/YOUTUBE]