1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal = Stomach Aches and Pains the next day?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by justinishere, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justinishere

Well after I do anything anal, not sex in general but just... I hope this appropriate (toys) I always have these stomach cramps and pains the next day. Is there a reason for that? I know what your thinking it seems weird... and I agree!

MironFahie likes this.
  2. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just to say, this is a purely theoretical idea; I don't know if this is the case or not.

I think it's beacuse having inserted a toy up your digestive tract, you've encountered the matter that's moving though it in the opposite direction. By doing so, you might have compressed said matter, making it harder for the body to move it on, so it blocks up and causes pains and cramps as the body tries harder to move it on.

I guess my only solution would be to go to the toilet and empty your bowels before using toys.

MironFahie likes this.
  3. Zach1992

NEVER do anal when you are full of poop.

MironFahie likes this.
  4. Corny

Corny Guest

Your colon might be irritated which could lead to a different "bathroom experience" but nothing like stomach cramps .. at least I never heard that one before.

Do you by any chance avoid eating before anal sex to be clean or so?

5. justinishere

Everything's clean :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I even used one of those emena's (Not a great speller) that your supposed to use

MironFahie likes this.
  6. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only times I've experienced what you described is when there's been air forced-in that hasn't been released.

MironFahie likes this.
  7. KaraBulut

The anatomy of the colon is such that anything of reasonable size that you would insert in your rectum would not directly affect the majority of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. You may have some soreness in the anus and rectal issues (particularly hemorrhoids). Even with gas entrapment, you would pass most of the gas shortly after sex.

Some people do find that after anal sex, they may have a bowel movement. This is because rectal stimulation does increase the wave-like motions of the GI system called peristalsis. This is true of any stimulation of the GI tract- a suppository, a finger, a penis or an enema, for example.

MironFahie likes this.
  8. Emberstone

you want to stay away from enema's, as they arent that healthy, and can actually put you at greater risks for infections because they upset the balance of the bowels in some way.

MironFahie likes this.
  9. Camman3

Aren't enema's bad? I think Emberstone has a point. There is a thread provided by EC on the issue of healthy sex practices: I think it's in Health and Well-being. Go to that categorie and look at the top, above the normal threads created by EC posters - there is a section where staff post.

10. KaraBulut

I wouldn't say it was bad... it is usually unnecessary though.

MironFahie likes this.
  11. iLambedil

iLambedil Guest

Enemas are not bad every once in a while (like once every 5 months), but you shouldn't use them on a regular basis as they flush out all the good bacteria in our system, which, in return, could be harmful and let infections in!

MironFahie likes this.
  12. donnie5

its different for everyone though I've never heard of stomach pains... but it could happen though if it doesn't stop it could be something different that you should get checked out...

13. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    I think I know what you mean, it happens with me and my "toys" too. I just thought it was because I don't do this all that regularly though...

#13 stratavos, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.