1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal sex vs. vaginal sex??

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by daisuke900, Sep 13, 2013.

1. daisuke900

daisuke900 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Which feels better to a guy's tool??

2. penguin machine

I'm kind of curious why you're so curious.

Ultimately an orgasm's an orgasm. It's he experience with the partner that is going to define whether you enjoyed it or not. Don't get too reliant on the hole you're putting it in for a good time. If that was all you're interested in there are a huge variety of products that cater to those carnal needs. But if you want to have an experience with someone, try making it with someone you like for more than their equipment.

3. PyroSpark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Probably vaginal since we're pretty much biologically programmed to get off at that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Although an ass is tighter than any vagina, so with a condom it would probably be an ass.

That's just what I assume.

4. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Eh, straight guys perhaps, but gay guys certainly aren't 'biologically programmed' to get off on vaginal intercourse.

I think anal probably feels better in general due being tighter, explaining why lots of straight guys try to convince their girlfriends to let them use the backdoor. (Often to no avail, since women do not have prostates and anal sex isn't very pleasurable for them, so gay guys should never take for granted our easy access to anuses!)

5. penguin machine

I wouldn't say that, my ex girlfriend and I spent a lot of time exploring it and she loved it. One of the last times we had any kind of sex was anal, the words she used were "Oh my god why do it FEEL so good?"

Girls enjoy it too, they just aren't as interested in enjoying it as guys are

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, female bodied people (some of us men included...) have prostates and can get off with prostate stimulation. Much of it's culture- anal sex was historically taboo in heterosexual relationships and still is, since anal sex tends to be seen as dirty or a gay man's thing.

7. penguin machine

I wield my bum proudly. I will outperform any vagina any day of the week :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

The female body doesn't have a prostate, it is part of the male reproductive system. The Skene's gland is analogous and sometimes referred to as the 'female prostate', but it is located in the wall of the vagina, anal sex will not stimulate it.

So receiving anal sex is typically more pleasurable for a man, since it will stimulate the prostate (sometimes referrred to as the male g-spot). While there are other cultural factors and taboos that make heterosexual couples less likely to try anal sex, the fact that females have a whole other hole that is specifically designed for intercourse and pleasure probably plays a role, whereas gay guys are forced to do anal by necessity.

9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Know you mean no offense but ixnay on the gendered terms? Please?

Alright. So okay, no prostate. But there are fewer nerve endings in the vaginal wall as opposed to the butt. So anal sex can still be pleasurable, even for a ciswoman, though not more or less pleasurable than vaginal, due to how the nerves in the area are structured.

10. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I happened to read an article in Cosmo about how quite a few women go from "Oh my fucking god, no fucking way!" about anal, and then when they try it, they then say, "Oh my fucking god, don't fucking stop!"

11. Zac

Zac

I'm female and I prefer anal...

12. Ohhai

13. Tyler1

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having been "straight" and experienced both, I would say anal sex by far. Being with my bf and taking him doggy style to me is the most sensual pleasure on the planet.

14. robotman

Well I heard that anal sex is better because the hole is more tighter... I haven't had either but going on what I have heard anal sex would be better... :grin: #amIjustsayingthisbecauseIamgay lol.

15. lukeluvznicki13

I believe that anal sex is more pleasurable as it is tighter etc etc..
    I would probably prefer anal sex since I prefer guys to girls so yeah x]

16. jeremiah

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i would say vaginal because the vaginal tract will have contractions around the penis but the tighter the better but you dont really dont want to have her too tight because you could hurt her but still use lubed condoms so you dont have to be a dad at what ever your age is