1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Masturbation

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Luis, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Luis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I tried masturbating while relaxing with my finger and some lub, but i didnt feel any pleasure. Any possible mistakes i might have done?

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not necessarily. Just the angle and how far you have to reach when you're doing it yourself makes it a little awkward sometimes. I enjoy the sensation far more when I've got a toy in (public service announcement: use an actual toy!) or when my bf does it for me. But keep trying at different angles and in different positions, and maybe you'll find something you like better

3. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The pleasure comes primarily from stimulation of the prostate gland. If you google the prostate gland and look at pictures of the male anatomy, you will be able to see precisely where you need to massage in order to achieve that stimulation. That doesn't mean it will necessarily be pleasurable for you, as some men just don't find the stimulation there to be very pleasurable, but if you at least are educated about how best to do this, you can find out for sure whether this is stimulating for you or not.

4. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people (um, myself) are just not into it. But I admit to having tried many times... it's just not my cup of tea.

5. smurf

I love bottoming and toys, but hate fingering. It does nothing for me, the nail is just uncomfortable, and its eh.

If you are curious I would get a smaller dildo and experiment with that. Fingers for me don't cut it.

Also, a lot of people who bottom take pleasure not only on the physical pleasure but also in the pleasure of inviting your partner into your body in what can be a very intimate experience. Something that is hard to do with a toy, but that is to say don't knock bottoming just because you don't enjoy a finger

Go you for experimenting and figuring out your won body. Keep at it!

6. Lover83

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had my one and only anal orgasm in my teen years when experiencing with some objects. Have been trying get another eversince...
    I have been fingering, used small dildos, prostate massagers and a regular sized dildo and don’t have much pleasure with it. Don’t know why but maybe anal isn’t for everyone.
    Haven’t tried the real thing, actually having anal sex with someone... it’s a fantasy to fulfill maybe...