1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal masturbation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Wrigley490, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Wrigley490

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a young man who is exploring my sexuality. I have grown tired of normal masturbation and heard of this technique, but I am kind of nervous and don't really know how to do it. Instructions or advice would be greatly appreciated!

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could try masturbating in the shower and just slide a finger in at whatever speed and depth you're comfortable with, the water from the shower would make it easier like lube. Don't go too fast at first though, you don't want to scratch yourself in there by accident.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good advice from Destin. That's probably the best way to start. Outside of that, I'd suggest getting a small dildo and some lube. They can be ordered from Amazon using a gift card you buy at the grocery store, and delivered to an Amazon locker, if you're concerned about nosy people in your house wondering what you're getting.) I would *not* recommend using any household item for a variety of reasons.

Take your time, go slow. If you do use your fingers, clip your nails in advance :slight_smile: The likelihood of actually hurting yourself with a fingernail is pretty slim, but better safe than sorry.

Destin likes this.
  4. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bare skin fingers are extremely dirty. I encourage you to trim you nail(s), put on a disposable glove (like the type doctors use sometimes) lube (KY Jelly at the drug store is the cheapest way to go) and explore & dream. Find your prostate by massage not by probing. Nice and slow. Massage techniques learned can be applied to women also. (drives them crazy.....sometimes)

Why the sterility? If you cut the thin membrane in your anal area, infect it with a dirty nail, you may be in a world of hurt.

5. Wrigley490

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a small dildo at home. It also has a vibration on it. Should I use that, and how?

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds like a reasonable place to start. You'll need lube. Also, hopefully the dildo has a base on it that would keep the whole thing from going inside you. If not, you might want to get a different one that has a base. When it's slippery with lube, it is possible for it to slip inside you if it has no base, and that can make it difficult to get out again. As to how to use it... I suggest putting a condom on it, basically insert it very slowly (fingering first is a good idea), and allow your body to get used to it. I think from there it will be pretty self-explanatory.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

7. Wrigley490

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't have a condom at home, but like I said I have never done the fingering either. I was going to try once but was stopped at figuring out the best position to achieve insertion.

8. Wrigley490

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Could you possibly give instructions for me to use when I do this, everything from position to whether to use the vibration or not. It would be an amazing help