1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Masturbation tips?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Theshreks, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Recently, I've been trying anal masturbation and it's like the most amazing feeling. The only problem is I can't seem to get very far in. I was in the shower today and since I had soap on my hands I decided to see how far I could go, and I got it in farther than I ever have. I think I got almost my whole finger in. But I'm not always going to be in the shower when I masturbate, so any tips? Oh and safety tips would be good too since I kinda just started this.

2. dlong

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    They make toys specifically for anal masturbation.

3. Wagram

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wouldn't advise using soap as a lubricant.In shower, even saliva will work better.

You can find personal lube in pharmacy for very cheap and they will help to be able to play outside of shower and in shower.

Also if you can't buy a toy because of your age, stick to fingers. will be better than using a screwdriver or some other weird objects some people come up with.

4. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah I've been using my fingers because I don't want to stick weird foreign object up there. I'm old enough to buy a toy I think(I'm 19), but I can't drive so there's no way for me to buy one. I couldn't order one online because I live with my parents and have no idea I'm not straight.

5. Wagram

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You could probably get it delivered to a PO box so they don't know about it.

Even me living with my mother who know I'm gay, I wouldn't want her to know I just received a toy. So I do it with a PO box. Mostly said age because some members are too young to order things online or get their room inspected by their parents so hiding a toy isn't a possibility.

But anw if you stick with your fingers. just take your time.Relax. And I started mostly in the shower as well. Not all of your masturbation sessions must be anal.Just do it in shower for now if you can't buy the things to make it in your room easily.. and good lubricant makes a big difference. Like getting 3 fingers in easily. Also if you do it in your room with lube, put a towel under you. can get messy and you don't really want to stain your sheets.

6. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok I guess I'd have to buy lube?

7. Wagram

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well you don't have to, But for outside of shower play, it would be advisable.

I use to play with saliva and random perfume bottle before getting a toy and lube, and to be honest the toy + lube is 100x times better. Just lube will make it feel better. Alot. I understand it might not be possible to buy a toy but you won't regret buying some lube, trust me.

8. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I personally wouldn't know but...

[​IMG]

There's always the more cliché option?

9. MauMacri

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I agree carrots with a condom are good. Cucumbers could be thicker, so those are for more expertimented people. You will want an easy start.

I used this glue with a condom, which is soft and nice. (in this case: voligoma)
    [​IMG]

I had a nice experience with a broomstick with a condom :slight_smile:lol:slight_smile: but the second time I was so excited that I took it deeper and harder and I felt I could injure my rectum/intestine (didn't like that--at all) so I wouldn't recommend it because it's not soft.

10. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was very glad to discover this post. You've come a long way :thumbsup:

Rimming yourself with a finger and then lubing your middle finger with spit or lube works. If you spread your legs, you can get pretty good access to your manhole and massage your prostate. You may also want to try vegetables wrapped in a condom or toys as others have suggested.

Another options would be to meet a nice top or vers guy, but that would be leaving the arena of masturbation :slight_smile:

11. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Guys, might want to try a small green (not ripe) banana for starters....I was a teen once too!

12. SunbroIbex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't EVER use soap as lubricant.
    I did it once, my insides was twiching for the rest of the day. Was so damn annoying.

For anal toys:
    I have a few.
    Get something that vibrates. A prostate massager maybe.
    But before shoving anything like that inside, use your fingers to loosen up your butthole. Will be painful if you try shoving something big inside there right away.

#12 SunbroIbex, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  13. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i forgot i posted this. lol

14. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't use soap. If you need to use something that's just laying around the house, and seeing as you're probably in the shower anyways because it's a hell of a lot easier to clean up that way, go for conditioner. Conditioner works just fine.

You don't need to go far in for it to feel good. I mean, if you want to that's fine, but personally I feel that touching my prostate (which isn't far in by any means) is a very pleasurable.

15. meistro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    someone probably has some lotion laying around the house somewhere and when it comes to toys and if you can't get anywhere to buy any, when I was 14 or 15 years old I used to go to wal mart and get those plastic tooth brush holders that are curved at the end...they work great[​IMG]

---------- Post added 12th Jan 2017 at 09:39 AM ----------

was trying to post a pic of them but I guess it didn't take, but anyways it's the travel tooth brush holders and they work awesome, you can also buy a vibrating condom ring at the same place and you can make your own vibrator...if you go to wal mart with your parents just say you gotta go to the bathroom then go buy your supplies and you can fit that stuff in your pocket and they'll never know

16. noname8387

don't use anything that can get lost in there

17. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm 19, so I could buy an actual toy if I wanted to. I guess I sounded younger.

18. gchal00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi. You may want to do an online search for desensitzing anal lubes. They help reduce discomfort. You also need to be relaxed in mind and body. If you tense up or think that it is not ok to explore, it will make it more difficult and cause more discomfort.

Until you are ok with one or two fingers, I would not move on. It takes time and training for your body to get used to new sensations. Lots and lots of lube and patience. And as noname837 said, if it doesn't have a handle so it won't go all the way in, do not use it. A very embarrassing trip to ER will result.

Best of luck. You are accessing a magical part of your body that far too many people are afraid to discuss.

19. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't use soap.

Don't use carrots or cucumbers or brooms, even with a condom.

In short, don't use *anything* that isn't designed as a sex toy. There are thousands of emergency room visits each year where someone was using a household object or vegetable or something and it got stuck. Simply not a good idea.

Amazon now has lockers in convenience stores, drug stores, and grocery stores. You can order something, have it delivered to the locker, and pick it up without anyone being the wiser. If you don't have a credit card, you can buy an Amazon gift card at most grocery or drug stores. This is a much, much safer alternative.

20. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah I agree. I totally forgot about those lockers.